CANADIAN HEALTHCARE is a MESS!!! We managed to get help by calling a doctor AFRICA and that has saved us

 

I remember when I was a teenager, back in my country...

I was told that Canada isa GREAT country

with an INCREDIBLY "GOOD QUALITY HEALTHCARE"

well ...years later, and now being in Canada myself,  I NOW REALIZE HOW WRONG THOSE STATEMENTS ARE

I remember reading this from one magazine on which CANADA published an article that claimed the above. 

 Not only the healthcare was of good quality but it also showed images of Canadians smiling, being happy and a country that is safe. Surely it showed an image of Canada that - could have been somewhat true - but above all, over exaggerated!

Just an hour ago, I went shopping and you have no idea how many Canadians looked so unhappy, anxious, and just waiting for a spark to "psychologically explode".

not astonishing why the MOST SKILLED IMMIGRANTS decide to leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbauUXF1ORc&t=4s

THE CANADIAN HEALTHCARE

I DO NOT MEAN TO BE MEAN towards healthcare professionals, as I know MOST OF THEM really try their best to do their job, and this is not an easy job. But What I criticize here is THE SYSTEM that is put in place, not the people. Surely, we have A FEW heathcare employees who are INSENSITIVE, CARELESS or even have dark mind...but the majority just try to do their job the best they can with all the stress they endure! 

I am DEDOUNCING this system that has NO HEART, this system that punishes Canadians and newcomers, this system that has ceased working efficiently and on which those can change things and have the power to do so seem NOT to have the COURAGE or the GUTS or the POLITICAL WILL to do anything!

HOW STUPID IT IS TO LIMIT the number of GPs, Nurses
How stupid it is to force foreign doctors to take CENTURIES of studies before practising here! Why in FRANCE or BELGIUM or Switzerland, they allow it???? and those countries are white and european countries, but contrary to Canadians, they seem to do things in a smarter way!

MY STORY

Now we are Thursday...it is 9:01 PM and my wife is still in hospital, hoping to see a doctor to diagnose her. The reason of her being there... at 2 PM, she got dizzy and her blood pressure increased to 14.5

but let me not forget that a few days earlier, a doctor prescribed her a VERY HEAVY antibiotics prescription that made her HALLUCINATE, VOMIT, HAVE MOOD SWINGS.... things that she could not stand and because of the HORRIBLE effects of those antibiotics, she decided to STOP the treatment. 

For some reasons, this DAMN treatment could be the reason why she got those issues. We looked for more info and comapred with other countries (France, belgium, the Netherlands) and with a similar problem, those countries would treat the problem with a MUCH LOWER DOSE of antibiotics (e are accusing one antibiotic called Metronidazole). 

Now yes, may be the microbes could be different here and there in Europe, but CAnadians have this tendency to be EXTREME and AGGRESSIVE. Worse, they tend to be too serious, a seriousness that sometimes causes FATALITY


Just a few days within the treatment, my wife did not feel well. We COULD NOT reach our LOCAL doctor here in Canada (because it was saturday) so we decided to go to see a URGENT CARE UNIT (the ones we have here in our province has just been opened for a few months only to ...help relieve the long waits at the "Canadian hopsitals"). 

Guess what??

When we arrived around 10 AM, ALL the urgent cares were FULL !!!! ALL OF THEM !!!! We were asked to go to hospital but were informed that wait times would range between 5-9 hours!!! 

She wasn't feeling well at all, she got NAUSEA, she was sweating and above all, she couldn't rest her mind because of the CRAP that apparently she got from those damn antibiotics (given in an AGGRESSIVE WAY..or a CANADIAN WAY, as such method do not even exist anywhere in France (where I used to live and study in the past) or even...AFRICA where we come from!!!)

As LOCAL (Canadian) help was NOWHERE to be found, we decided to call a relative in AFRICA as they would be able to provide some help with a doctor they know (this doctor studied in Paris, FRANCE she is an AFRICAN and she now works and helps people in AFRICA!!!). After a short talk, this Lady doctor (who again is based in AFRICA) gave usa. call on my wife's Viber account and my wife had the OPPORTUNITY to explain to her EVERYTHING

She told this doctor that due to the treatment that the LOCAL doctor has given (here in canada), she had hallucinations, VOMITTING, NAUSEA and sweating signs and was not at ease at all., After about 20 minutes talk, this AFRICAN doctor (who studied medecine in france) told her to IMMEDIATELY STOP THE TREATMENT!!!

The online consultation with this AFRICAN DOCTOR lasted about 45 minutes but during the exchange, I noticed that UNLIKE CANADIAN doctors, the doctors in AFRICA (based on my experience) are very patient for most of them. This (African) Lady doctor took the time to understand, asked questions, seemed worried (many canadian doctors just care about time and profit and $$ that they make on each call...I have this feeling...most do not give a damn about their customers). This doctor also recommended that my wife rests for 4-8 weeks (her stomach should rest and given the chance) at least before starting a new treatment whereas the canadian doctor was a kind of "hurried" to have her start after just ...2 weeks! 

...

NEED TO TRAVEL and NEED a WAIVER or a VISA? contact VisaHq to assist you and increase your chances to obtain a waiver for ANY country. Click the link below:

https://www.visahq.ca/?a_aid=vaff8715

....

Now I also noticed ONE BIG DIFFERENCE between those 2 doctors

The doctor in AFRICA has given the time to listen AND also takes th time to explain to us that THIS or THAT Medication has THIS or THAT EFFECT....THAT ANOTHER MEDECINE helps in reducing pain and explains also that if we stop taking it, THAT or THIS would be the consequence. I remember her telling my wife to STOP The TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY because it can result in a STOMACH HEMMORAGY. ..ane yes, that was Saturday, where we COULD NOT REACH OUR LOCAL doctor, a saturday when it was IMPOSSIBLE for us to get some help with any other LOCAL CANADIAN doctor as URGENT CARES were FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL!!!

and yes, our hopsitals up here in canada...well...they also seem to be very BUSY 


HOW DOES AFRICA LOOK LIKE?

but hey....how is AFRICA by the way???

https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html


HOSPITAL 3 DAYS AFTER

After 3 days, my wife's bloood prerssure has increased and she felt not very at ease. We had to go to the ER and the wait was ... HORRIBLE!! I have no issue with the quality of the service (that day) but noticed HOW AWFUL it is to wait at hospitals in a country that claims itself to be a G7 country!!!! yes, and your Canadian Government brags about it!!

Now what struck me the most was this: there were about 60-80 people there waiting to see a doctor. You know how many doctirs were available that day??? 

You wanna know???

TWO!!!

yes only 2 DOCTORS for 60-80 people!!!

and we all pay taxes right!!!

I mean....you paid yours right???...cause I paid mine and I am wondering if some did not pay because.... it looks like everything in this country ressembles more like some dictatorship in Africa (and yes, I am not scared to tell you that I come from a former dictatorship but even there, our wait times sit between 1-3 hours tops, and we talk about Africa here). So in a way, even in the WORST AFRICAN Countries, hospitals are still more accessible than in Canada...believe me or not!!!

Among those 50 people, I noticed that MANY MANY of those people were very LONELY. Most have NO ONE to take of them, MOST were just there...lost in their minds...as if Canada was a country at war like Yemen (another African country)! One couple, probably in their 80s, were just there by tehmselves, waiting waiting and waiting. No kids, no family, no helper, no one!!!!

In fact, now I understand that Canada is in fact a country INFESTED by LONELINESS, BOREDOM and that leads to a lot of MENTAL DEPRESSIONS and ILLNESSES!!!


YOU - as an AFRICAN - CRITICIZE CANADA, BUT DOES AFRICA EVEN HAVE GOOD HOSPITALS? 

Or are they all crappy and NO, ABSOLUTELY NONE, ZERO good hopsitals exist in AFRICA!!! (typical narrow-minded perspective of SOME (not all thankfully)...Westerners

Let's start with the Centre Hospitalier International de Calavi, in Benin, AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df2eVut14B0




We have more in Places like Kenya, Botswana, Mautitius Island.


So today, it is increasinly becoming TRUE and TRUE-ER that More and Africans no longer need to go to WHITE countries to get a surgery Even more, in the next coming years or decades, more and more AFRICAN HOSPITALS will get better and at this rythm, has chances to COMPETE with some Canadian hospitals, particulalry in the field of service and the humanity it can provide (Canadian hopstials are sometimes horrible, particularly in some provinces where racism is common thing on the menu ....ever heard of First Nations being neglected in some provinces 

and as for me, even if - God forbid - things cannot be treated in Africa (like a very complicated surgery for instance), there is always a possibility to go to either France, Germany, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, Japan)... and it would be easy because I now hold a Canadian passport (it would have been difficult with an African passport, unless one is from the african countries like Mauritius (ile maurice) or Botswana)

and 

https://globalnews.ca/news/11744235/survey-data-health-care-concerns-black-women/ 

or...this Indian guy who died in Ontario because he was waiting too long in ER....at such point that many believe that if he was in India (like...if he as refused residency years ago for example), he would he lived, and personally, I believe that!!!)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DS6bjfwjObE/?hl=fr

This happened in Edmonton

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-royal-alexandra-hospital-emergency-room-waiting-room-death-9.7217799

North vancouver

https://vancouversun.com/health/north-van-patient-dies-in-waiting-room-of-overcrowded-understaffed-hospital

Manitoba

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/article/family-seeks-answers-after-woman-who-waited-11-hours-in-er-dies/

so yes, I have all the right to criticize your system because it is a system that takes lives and has NO COMPASSION!!!

Abbotsford

https://globalnews.ca/video/10181158/woman-dies-after-14-hour-emergency-room-wait-in-abbotsford



I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

Caanda has EVERYTHING on an economical standpoint, it is RICH, has LOTS of ressources and lots of Money!!! But its people suffer as if they were living in a THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP (Like myself).

It has the capacity to RELIEVE the Canadians from this stress but it (All the GOVERNMENTS that ran this country were a DISASTER) wouldn't do SHIT!!!!

In Africa, our hospitals lack equipments, and in some cases, we lack expertise too in some very PRECISE SURGERIES (brain surgery for example) BUT our doctors are usually VERY HELPFUL and HEALTHCARE is MUCH MORE ACCESSIBLE than in Canada and the US!!!

If you want some help right now because you ahve a pain, chances are you WILL GET THIS HELP (unlike in canada where you will suffer, wonder, wait wait wait and wait...until too late....)

MY PROPOSITION TO THE CANADIAN GOVERMENT

So AGAIN, I AM FROM AFRICA, BUT WHY DON'T YOU CANADIAN (GOVERNMENT) DO THIS:

- INCREASE THE NUMBER OF DOCTORS (GPs) and HEALTH PRACTITIONNERS ACROSS ALL PROVINCES

- INCREASE THE NUMBER OF URGENT CARES in ALL PROVINCES because the more cares unit we have, the LESS WAIT there will be, and the LESS patients will have to line at hospitals

- INCREASE SUPPORT SERVICES THROUGHOUT CANADA (to help those who need to speak and receive advices), but also SUPPORT SERVICES ALONG THE TREATMENTS and AFTER THE TREATMENTS!!!

- LET FOREIGN DOCTORS PRACTICE IN CANADA AFTER FEWER YEARS (As they do in places like GERMANY, FRANCE, the NETHERLANDS, and SWITZERLAND)

- ALSO, LOOK AT AUSTRALIA (a country that is VERY SIMILAR to Canada). How come down there, they do not have the issues that we have up here???? I think part of response lies in the fact that unlike us Canadians, they have a two-tier system (public and private) and people can, if they weant, go to private hopsiatls, which automatically RELIEVES pressure from the public ones.

The MAIN ISSUE UP here in canadas lies in the fact that ALL PRESSURE are putr on to the public system. It is HIGHLY INEFFICIENT

It is DANGEROUS because it puts TOO MUC PRESSURE on nurses, doctors, equipments and we canadians face this risk of having a treatment that will be provided "à la va-vite" as they say so well in France! 

It is time WE STOP !!!

STOP to the INEFFICIENCY

STOP this LACK OF BEBS and DOCTORS

PUT and END to IT because I honestly thaink that if you don';t, some day, you might end up in a SCANDAL! (Doctors being sued, hospitals being investigated, health scandals, patients that may die as a result of lack of care....and the reputation of Canada taht will go down the toilet!!!)


And NO....DO NOT BLAME IMMIGRANTS for it! 

it is NOT the IMMIGRANTS FAULTS, it is NOT THE PUNJABI'S FAULT, IT is not the FAULT of the INDIANS or even the REFUGEES who end up here!!! 

So...WHO IS AT FAULT???

it is the fault of the INEFFICIENT and INCOMPETENT POLICIES set by YOUR SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS and WRONGFUL POLICIES that were in place since the 1990s

https://cupe.ca/news/new-report-warns-longer-wait-times-rushed-care-and-overcrowded-ontario-hospitals-government

Jobs cuts, CAPS on the number of physiscians who can practice, INEFFICIENT methods designed at making the profession INACEESIBLE to foreign doctors are the PRIMNARY REASONS why canada and canadians SUFFER SO MUCH!!!


As I said earlier, if you guys had INVESTED in more doctors, trained more nurses, opened more urgent cares, WE CANADIANS WOULDN'T BE HERE SUFFERING!!!!

They a saying in FRANCE that I love " GOUVERNER, C'EST ANTICIPER". When thoise immigrants came, you DID NOTHING and VERY FEW INVESTMENTS in healthcare was made (and yes, if we speak about real estate too, youyr stupid and inefficient zoning laws have made prices go up), and that means that the GOVERNMENT who was there DID NOT ANTICIPATE AT ALL. It is as if there is a room and you know there are already 500m people already and just 800 chairs in that room ...but one guy at the door decides to bring in another 800 more people queuing (total now would be 500 + 700 people = 1,200 people) because doing so would allow him and the barman inside (think of it as the Canadian corporations who would benefit from this UN-MANAGED immigration) to earn $$$$!!!

what will happen???? we will have 400 people standing and not receiving adequate service. So what is the solution? Well, they could have just limited the number of people coming BUT...they could also INVEST in infrastructures (which they did not) to avoid a lowering of the service quality!


WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

Right now, I am really thinking...shoud we stay in canada?

This episode has marked us and although my wife has a business here and I have a job in which I also help people, I am so sorry but I have to consider the option to leave this country. It is sad...may be sad for us...but even sadder for those Canadians that I would be helping still if I stayed. 

I feel sad for them but first, I ahve to think about my wife's well-being.

if Canada is not in a position to help us out, we gotta leave to Africa.

I have siblings and one of them (a sister of mine) had left Canada 3 years ago as she was TIRED to endure the healthcare system up here (doctors prescribing expensive drugs for their own benefits, pressure to get surgery so that they can earn more $$$$$$$$$$). Now she is in Southern Europe where she says healthcare is MUCH MORE ACCESSIBLE!


THINGS I do not appreciate in Canada


As an African who has lived and studied in France (& Germany), and Grew up in AFRICA, I remembered hearing from immigration ads « Canada is one of the HAPPIEST country ». I have lived many years in Vancouver (and been to other canadian cities) and am notivcing those claims ARE NOT FOUNDED. After years living in this country that claims soooo much iteself for being "nice, polite and welcoming", many people in Canada (not all but many)are moody, bad mannered, lost in their thoughts, Unhappy, indebted, stressed and seem to « hold » thanks to substances! Even in Germany and France, people have (REAL) humour, KNOW HOW to enjoy an expresso or their lunch! In Africa, We got CORRUPTION, LOUSY ROADS but people are making jokes, laughing, taking their time. socializing! As a result, we have VERY FEW DEPRESSION and (many more) people who are socially-impaired as in North America!!! May be it is because we have a STRONGER family bound and a socialy « warmer society »…may be…


THE FOREIGNERS IN CANADA ARE BIZARRE

Another thing that has struck me is this: In Canada and in Canada only, I have ever seen SOOOO LITTLE COHESION BETWEEN "FOREIGNERS" or "NEWCOMERS". 

Just look at EACH COMMUNITY: Look how closed they all are ...unless you are one of them!!!! Look at the Chinese community in vancouver - except with a few exceptions - most Chinese keep to themselves.

Same with Indians. One day, my sister who was still living here back then (it was bewfore she moved to Europe) was trying to mingle with Indians who were organizing a celebration or a gathering. His friend (an indian) was welcomed but her.... ahahaah.... she was told - kindly - but still..."Don't you have a community???" What the heck!!!!! As a non-IOndian (or an African), can't I just see and socialize with the people in that celebration? In france, a country known for its issue with illegal immigration, the FRENCH NEVER QUESTIONNED ME or even my sister or any of my cousins (2 of whom currently live there) about our prersence to a festival or celebration!!! This is where you see that sometimes...countries that have a bad colonial reputation sometimes nis more welcoming than...SOME Asian countries

If you walk around Canadian cities, you will see many foreigners being successful, having businesses and be betetr off than in Europe...BUT....

MOST OF them would be living in bubbles...

You won't see TOO MANY Chinese befriending ...South Americans

or Indians befriending Japanese

or... Filipinos befriending Mexicans

No...this is NOT FRANCE, this is Canada!!! oogg shooott, I forgot!!!

Here in canada, MEXICANS will hang out 95% of the time with OTHER MEXICANS

Same for INDIANS,

Same for Chinese

and yes, same for most Africans too

..

That is unfortunate

In France, I have encountered many OTHER FOREIGNERS mingling between different nationalities. It s common there to see people from South Asia mingling with Africans or North Africans mingling with Eastern europeans! Why is that??? I have no idea but UNLIKE CANADA, the foreigners in France may think....we all are foreigners here ..so let's stick together"...a mentality you will HARDLY SEE IN CANADA!

Another thing I have noticed and made me think about MOVING OUT OF CANADA in the next 2-3 years at most are:

-EXTREME LONELINESS OF PEOPLE HERE, WHETHER THEY ARE LOCALS OR IMMIGRANTS, leading to isolation, sadness and later on...on depression and all sort of mental issues

- SADNESS IN MANY IMMIGRANT LOOK DESPITE BEING SUCCESSFUL

- FRUSTRATION in people's face (both local and immigrants)..may be due to the HORRIBLE COST OF LIVING

- the NUmber of MENTAL ISSUES that this country is dealing with. I thought FRANCE WAS HORRIBLE but ...wait to see canada and you will soon realize how luck and nice France is! In a day, it would happen to me to bump into 2-30 nutcases just by going out and that includes people talking to themselves, people acting weird , SOCIOPATHS, and even PSYCHOPATHS. One time, I witnessed a car abusing people crossing and my window was open. As soon this moron apssed by, I told him in French "ferme ta gueule enfoiré"

- The huge number os SOCIOPATHS roaming the roads in Canada, particulalrly in big cities. The only thing that retain them from doing the Inevitable is probably the consequences of the laws in canada....wiothout that, the society up here looks like a society which just awaits to explode...amnd yes speaking about that, I also witnessed in broad daylight episodes of physical violences on Canadian streets. One was during Covid and I ewas riding the bus. The incident involved 2 WHITE GUYS (very important) and one of the guy asked the other guy why his face was not covered, to which the second man responded that he had "medical reasons". The first guy got pissed off and staretyd to Threaten the second guy. Very quickly, it got physical and the first man literally was trying to strangle the other man (not wearing a mask) while saying "this is coz of motherf***** like you that people are dying in this motherf***** country!!! yes I know, by that, this white man meant "canada".

No one intervined, the bus driver just looked and pretended not to see much but fortunately, the second man shouted and yelled and it put an end to it, forcing the abuser to sit. 

Another time, back in 2023, I witnessed car bunping onto another car. The drivers were using their hands and fought in the middle of a 3-lane highway. Around, no police, no one to care!!! 

Ohhh shhoot, I forgot I was not in Europe...up there, French people would have got into their business for sure and yes, this very FRENCH!!!! it is none of their business but guess what....they stop and make it theirs! sometimes, I miss them!!!

In 25 years living in Africa, I NEVER Saw violence that close...except may be the pickpockets on our street who were chased by 3-4 guys because they stole a purse! but even there, people immobiolized them and called the cops on them!

..Why Canada is so strange like this??

I do not get it!

----

THE CANADIAN SYSTEM: ANOTHER THING THAT I DETEST IN CANADA

You can tell to go back to Africa, no problem!!!! I got something to go back to down there anyway. Never sold my house, kept my bank accounts open, did as if I never wanted to leave Africa for good

my house is simple with 2 simple but neat and well painted rooms, aircon, dryer, washing machine, german-made microwave and a Chinese solar panel to fight against power cuts!!! simple compared to the one Elon Musk the theft has or Epstein the pervet got! Ohhh yeahhh, I am not Elon Musk or Epstein who have Millions of $$$ or some white owner of multinationals who get rich on the back of other WHITE people...like banks.

...see how much interest they charge you for a line of credit????

or for your credit card debts if you fail to pay back on time????

or your mortages????

All of those things are the reason why SO MANY NORTH AMERICANS Stress out!!!!

credit card debts,

mortages

car repayments

interests drawn on missed payments

student loans 

and more...

MOST of those things do NOT EXIST in AFRICA or EUROPE. In France, theree is no such thing as student loans or fees on line of credit. Why??? because in France, banks operate differently!!!

and ooohhhh

FRANCE DOES NOIT HAVE CREDIT SCORES too, so do many places in Europe!!!

---

SOME IMMIGRANTS THAT I KNOW WHO LEFT CANADA AND SUCCEEDED IN AFRICA

I knew a few people whose stories are worth to be told. One guy who was living in Montreal a few years ago came back home in Africa and started a business of importing "old" european trucks to Africa, and once it arrives there, he would refursbish those trucks and resdesign the whole thing to make it stuitable for driving. He (and his asdsociates) takes a huge mark-up on each truch refurbished and could live very comfortably in Africa ...without to rely on applying for jobs in canada! If you noticed, I mentioned "associates" and for sure, he did not have enough $$$$ to start the venture so he went looking for other african immigrants who were tired to living in Canada (Quebec and Ontario mainly) and willing to start a new venture in Africa.

he is right!!! why bother staying in Canada if you can make more money back home!!!! Why???

----

THIS IS WHY I AM PLANNING TO LEAVE CANADA and asked 3 of my NEPHEWS to go and IMMIGRATE in EUROPE (instead of coming here)

I AM TIRED OF THE CANADIAN HEALTHCARE SYSTEM

I AM TIRED OF CANADIAN HOSPITALS

I AM DAMN TIRED OF CANADIAN INEFFICENT SYSTEM that results in LONGER WAIT in hospitals, treatments, GP wait, speacialist waiting times.

Canadians (and newcomers) SUFFER because of this STUPID and INEFFICIENT SYSTEM

and yes, I am sure that MANY WHITE CANADIANS who were born here - would agree with what I said above!!!  They are just too polite to say it outloud like I do.

Just think about it...see in FRANCE.... FRANCE has WAY MORE IMMIGRANTS than us, FRANCE HAS WAY WAY WAAAAAYYY MORE ILLEGALS than canada, and France also welcomes many people from Africa who have to come (many have no choice, they ahve to fly to Europe for SOME surgeries or...they face death) to Europe to get an operation or a surgery due to many reasons...and yes, those Africans have to PAY the treatment  AND THE hospitals as they are not french nationals (it is 100% NORMAL that they ahve to pay, nothing wrong with that). I know it, I am from AFRICA...and I studied and lived in FRANCE many years ago!!!


YET, FRANCE does not SUFFER with LONGER wait times....

how come?

not astonishing why do many CANADIANS do this;

https://youtu.be/HmB4Egn4vfI?si=Op7b_0dm9UrbYBz8


NEED TO TRAVEL and NEED a WAIVER or a VISA? contact VisaHq to assist you and increase your chances to obtain a waiver for ANY country. Click the link below:

https://www.visahq.ca/?a_aid=vaff8715


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Is All of AFRICA really BAD??

ADVICES to BLACK AMERICANS and other MINORITIES in the US - from AFRICA

HOW TO TACKLE RACISM and IS AFRICA POVERT, MISERY and DIRT ONLY?