Is All of AFRICA really BAD??

I am from AFRICA!!!!

yes…. AFRICA!!!!!!!!

When I left AFRICA, 

....I never closed my bank accounts 

....I still have local contacts 

and my AFRICAN PASSPORT (otherwise, I am stuck up North) 

....

I REFUSE to stay INDEFINITELY in Canada for a number of reasons including : COST of LIVING, Non-sense rules that are way too much and make the canadian society so boring and bland, ANTISOCIAL behaviours tjat are on the rise, EXTREME INDIVIDUALISM & social isolation that are the MAIN CAUSES of mental illnesses to which many canadians & immigrants have to deal with, hypocritical culture (unlike France or Germany), « put under the rug » mentality, jealousy and envy of many locals (way worse than France itself), a financial system that ENSLAVES Canadians by putting them under financial stress (credit card loans etc…, lack of opportunities, EXTREME lonely society that make countries like Germany as a « social paradise », «there is no racism » denial culture that makes places like Alabama an option that attracts, monotonous environment, a housing market that isn’t worth your effort nor investment, lack of frankness everywhere plus superficiality of the society (no one cares about anyone, even between white Canadians themselves and no one is interested about why you came here or how is your country's like ...something that you would NOT experience in countries like France or Germany where French and Germans would ask you how is it to live in Africa, how does it look like etc....), FEAR of the black or brown guy (unlike France) where staring from afar is advised but socializing and getting closer to you takes 15 years of precaution...not astonishing why many highly productive migrants decide to leave you and you country to settle in Portugal, spain, France or Germany after 3-9 years in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, my younger sister is one of those who left for Europe after the pandemics and she doesn’t even think about moving back to Canada due to pretty much similar reasons !!!!)

****

NEED TO TRAVEL and NEED a WAIVER or a VISA? contact VisaHq to assist you and increase your chances to obtain a waiver for ANY country. Click the link below:

https://www.visahq.ca/?a_aid=vaff8715

****


Canada is ONLY good if you have ever been to Europe and inly if you have ever been and lived to New Zealand like myself ! May be it is only good if you pass by and stay for a few years but please, if you do not feel the vibe or are TOO pressured by this chaotic, boring, redundant life, please do not hang on here too long… 


As for me... I am at this point where I have reached this time of living in the West! I have this feeling that I now have made some accomplishments, all those memories, challenges, successes that will stand as memories and "souvenirs" that I will bring within me forever in Africa! I have livbed a life that I will never regret and that was quite fulfilling! I never regretted to ahve come to canada as it was a really nice decision and also canada gave me things and experiences I could noit have gotten elsewhere (like exploring the coasts, big spaces, remote cities in the deep of Western canada..) but time is up for me. I now see that staying longer here just does not make sense to me as everyday, that would be WORK WORK WORK, dealing with credit cards, running from place A to B like a psycho, lacking sunshine, facing INEFFICIENT heaklthcare system, seeing faces that are soooo SAD and BITTER (I have ever come across people like thjose anywhere...including in New Zealand!!!). Those accomplihments that I made here, in New Zealand and in Europe (france and Germany) are things I am proud of and I will bring this pride back with me in AFRICA!

In this Blog, we are going to talk about MANY things, ranging from my perspective of Europe and North America, racism, deportation in the US, European (french mainly) colonization of Africa and what I think about it, the secret to happiness, corporations that come to Africa and how many of them sometimes act in a very IN-elegant way, and more topics. I am also going to ask (ONLY THE RACIST PEOPLE, not everyone) some....EUROPEAN QUESTIONS or ...some questions that are about EUROPE, this continent on which WHITE SUPREMACISTS keep referring to. We will see if you are that good (and be honest with yourselves by not looking at chatgpt)!


About me...

I speak two AFRICAN DIALECTS,

I also speak FRENCH fluently and also speak it with a perfect PARISIAN Accent (It is probably for 3 reasons: First, because I have lived in France since I was young, then, it is probably because I have had many WHITE FRENCH friends, and thirdly, it is probably because I have dated two French girls, among others as I have also dated girls from Africa as well as Asia)

I can also understand and speak GERMAN (I did a few internships in Germany when living in France and spent a semester in Dortmund) but started to elan this language in a primary school in AFRICA!

I also speak ITALIAN a bit

I have visited MANY countries in Europe, including Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK, Spain, Italy, Austria (I have been to both Salzburg and Vienna), Portugal, Luxembourg (where one of my brother currently lives and works) and Norway

when I even start to see what I did, I cannot help myself thinking about WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Why?

Because WHITE SUPREMACISTS, particularly here in North America, cannot help themselves but insist on their EUROPEAN HERITAGE. They are always the ones saying "I AM A EUROPEAN, or I AM A EUROPEAN AMERICAN, or I AM A PROUDLY WHITE AMERICAN, or I AM A GERMAN AMERICAN

but here is the funny thing....

Those NARROW MINDED PEOPLE always insist on their EUROPEAN, GERMAN, SCOTTISH HERITAGE and GENES, but ...

THEY (WHITE SUPREMACISTS and RACISTS PEOPLE IN GENERAL IN AMERICA & AUSTRALIA OR CANADA)  KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EUROPE..

NOTHING...

...for 98% of them!

so...how about we put them to a "WHITE" and EUROPEAN TEST"??

And yes, I have designed one for them!


If you are not ONE OF THEM, please feel free to go around this "SUPREMACIST EXCLUSIVE test" and read what comes next....

but before,

have a look at this AFRICAN guy who is actually 100% RIGHT About the UNITED STATES. for him, the USA is a « SHITHOLE COUNTRY » and for me who has lived many years in EUROPE, this guy is 100% RIGHT


https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18cp5BMFCS/?mibextid=wwXIfr


WHO TOLD YOU THAT AFRICA was just DIRT, POVERTY, MISERY, DISPEAR??

In bening, they have this GREAT HOPSITAL, which actuially is MORE EFFICIENT than the CANADIAN HOPSITALS we have up here! It is in French but there is man who lives in Canada there whod ecided to go to Benin (AFRICA) as he could not get things done in CANADA, a FIRST WORLD COUNTRY!!

Imagine going back to AFRICA and seeing that they do BETTER THINGS!

well...look at this hospital in BENIN, AFRICA

A VERY ADVANCED HOSPITAL IN AFRICA


A VERY ADVANCED HOSPITAL IN AFRICA


before you start to think that I have negative opinions about Canada, THINK AGAIN!! I like canadians for the most part but I dislike aome aspects of Canada, aspects which I have mentioned above. For my Canadian friends, Inhave to warn them NOT to buy those coffee brands, most of WHOM ar  US-owned and have PLASTICS in them, yes I CARE more about youbthan your white US counterparts :


https://youtu.be/6kZ18UWWOvo?si=KxksUW1vU4PvK27t


THOSE FOLLOWING EXERCICES (in purple) ARE FOR ONLY WHITE SUPREMATCISTS AND RACISTS PROPLE

If you ask a WHITE SUPREMACIST or RACIST from NORTH AMERICA Anything about Europe, chances are 90% of those WHITE SUPREMACISTS will FAIL!!!

Try this....

EXERCISE 1

Print out an EMPTY MAP OF WESTERN EUROPE and fill in the names of EACH EUROPEAN country. As an AFRICAN, I am capable of filling this map WITH ZERO ERROR!!! but try it with Those RACIST white Americans or Canadians!! Many will make mistakes and even many will probably struggle to put Luxembourg or Portugal at the right place

EXERCISE 2

name just 2 VERY FAMOUS FRENCH DISHES (These are European things, you are supposed to know them as you DESPISE AFRICA ANYWAY.....so ...how about we have fun and give those people what they deserve, which is a "small and easy test on EUROPEAN knowledge"?

EXERCISE 3.

-in which EUROPEAN CITY is the castle of Schönbrunn? 

 - In which part of France do we cook the famous "coq au vin" (chicken cooked in wine)?

- how many languages do we speak in Belgium and which are they?

- what is the name of the bridge between Denmark and Sweden?


EXERCISE 4

Here is a sentence: "I love pasta" (very simple sentence written in English)

Say it in TWO (2) different EUROPEAN LANGUAGES (other than the one you usually speak) of your choice without making mistakes, that means if you say it in FRENCH for example, make sure you put the right "accent" on vowels! (I know how to say this in FRENCH and GERMAN..and yes, again, Please remember, I am from AFRICA!!!)


EXERCISE 5

Name two famous CHEESE from Switzerland and two others from France

EXERCISE 6

Is Zurick in Germany?

Is Genève in France?

Is Montbelliard in France?

Is Kiehl a city in Switzerland?

Where is Klagenfurt?

Is valencia in Portugal?

Which countries does the "rhine" river seperate?

In which part of Germany is the castle of Neuschwanstein located?


Now my question to RACISTS PEOPLE (only)

Okay...so how did it go??


Now...let's move to AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes AFRICCCCCCAAAAAAA!!!!!

Let's begin with a video shot by a WHITE GUY, so that some wouldn't start to say things like "ohhh it is normal, the vlogger is brown, Chinese, Mongolian, African, Indian, Indonesan or Amerindian...so tehrefore blablabla..."

Let's make it WHITE so that the transition would be ...uh...."smoother"


This video was shot in ETHIOPIA, which is and I insist....in AFRICA!!!!!!

In case some of you have doubts, just notice that practically EVRYONE on the vid look african and also see the Advertisements that clearly shows that this place is not in....mmmhhhh.....Mississippi?



Also, Did you know that this video below was shot in Africa?


or are you stupid enough (like 99% of  Trump supporters) to believe it was shot in North Carolina or...what was that US state that has many Blacks again...??

by the way, further down, you will see more pictures of ...AFRICA, those ones they never showed you on your American TV

NOTE: I am not targeting ALL WHITE people, but only the ones SKIMMING other whites, Asians and Blacks who are being scammed through the system. I am extremely full of CRITICISM towards those who use their CORPORTIONS to AVOID to pay taxes (like Elon Musk) while the average WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW Americans/French/Australians/ Canadians/ Malaysian/ Mexican/ African/ German are encountering difficulties to pay their mortgages, interest rates debts, debts, student loans, car loans.....and MUCH MUCH MORE

Those MOr*** get RICHER and do not pay TAXES (by using legal advices or by putting their $$ into fiscal paradises) while We are being SCR**ED, by waking up at 5 AM, by working 3-4 jobs for some of us, by working under the cold winters in places like Manitoba for some or working in humid and hot conditions like in some Australian deserts, by driving buses and dealing with some nutcases for some others, by barely see their families for some, or by working till 2 AM for some... 

Elon, and other RICH people (many of which by the way PROFITTED from the Covid), use the system to avoid taxes. Do you find this normal? Me, I do not! and I am wondering why as an AFRICAN, I am the one who is the most vocal about it! 

When I go out here in Canada or in the US, I often feel sorry for many Canadians who feel stressed or overworked because I understand their daily challenges. I know, I come from a very poor country and before heading to Europe, I have known many people who lived that life, back where I come from. Also, I witnessed LOTS of injustice in this African country I come from, ranging from people being EXPLOITED, verbally abused, overworked to a point where they can no longer take it and wish they can go or emigrate elsewhere to benefit from a "better environment"...I thought I have left those issues in AFRICA but being in the west, I still witness the same challenges. The only difference is that i the West, this exploitation system is just...more discreet and less visible, to a point that YOU (Westerners) do barely see it. 


and yes, I remind you, I am from AFRICA


....I taught ALL my kids our local language (in case one day the North loses its mind). Why? so that they remain connected to who they are and they do not lose their own identity! Actually for us and may be it is the way I was raised, but losing one's identity by forgetting one's mother tongue (like what Australians did to the Aborigenes for example by forcing them to "become white") is a DISASTER!!! Just see how those Aborigenes ended up or what challenges many First nations here in Canada face now! I am sure there is more than alcohol issues (another excuse used by some and probably exaggerated to just blame this community and erase the wrongdoings of some people here in the 60s-80s) 

...I have ever sold my half-hectare land...and never will...


In this Blog, we are going to talk about MANY things, ranging from my perspective of Europe and North America, racism, deportation in the US, European (french mainly) colonization of Africa and what I think about it, the secret to happiness, corporations that come to Africa and how many of them sometimes act in a very IN-elegant way, and more topics.

But do not get me wrong, there will be times here where you will be thinking I am criticizing the western countries and your attitude may be "if you don't like it, leave!!!". Well, first thing, I am already planning to leave anyway so it won't change much anything for me. Secondly, LOVING a country (and to be honest with you, in each country I have been to or lived in, there are aspects that I love, others that I like less but Loving a country DOES NOT man pretending everything is perfect, it means caring enough to call out problems instead of IGNORING them!" If we stop questioning things (like healthcare in Canada for example, or the exorbitant cost of healthcare in the US, or drug issues in the UK), NOTHING will ever get better!" 

Ain't I right?

LAST THING before we continue: EVERYTHING that is being said here ONLY engages myself!!! It is NOT REPRESENTATIVE of OTHER AFRICANS immigrants, or other (Asian, Indian, South Americcan) immigrants. It is not even representative of the views of my siblings who live in Europe (my younger sister was living in Canada and left for Southern Europe, and my older brother has - like us - come to sudy in France, and has gotten a job in Luxembourg later) or South America (my youngest brother - who also came to France to study - has met his south American wife in Paris. She refused to come to Africa so he had no choice but to settle in South America). Not, EVERYTHING that will be said here represent MY point of view!


an interesting video about many NEWCOMERS losing interest in Canada!


https://youtu.be/N04QwMV9vcA?si=NNBNV4DdYvYNTB56


let`s start first about AFRICA. The AFRICA that the western media (particularly fox news) shows you is ALWAYS this part of Africa (or those parts where you see Poor people, begging children, starvation, flies, corruption, famine, genocide....). But they exist, o?? OF COURSE THEY DO EXIST and the AFRICAN that I am can confirm that!!! But....it depends where in Africa you are staring at. It is just like looking at the US, you guys have GHETTOS too right??? You got lots of misery and poverty in America too. Same goes for Europe (look at East London) where crime and drugs are also an issue (refer to what happens in Scotland nowadays)

But hey...here are some pics of AFRICA...may be that you have never seen them

AFRICA has good cafe shops...


successful businessmen

https://www.techinafrica.com/inside-the-minds-of-africas-most-successful-startup-ceos/


nice looking cities (and not just what they keep showing you on fox news)










and this is somewhere in NEW YORK, USA


if your stupid President wants to call AFRICA a SH**HOLE (So Firstly, such remarks are actually interesting assuming that many parts of the US are made up of ghettos and Filthy neighborhoods and secondly, such remarks are made by a man accused of many criminal charges including rape and sex assaults on may women). 

Last and not least, if you would like to call countries as such, pleaase make sure your OWN country is ... IRREPROACHABLE!!!

and that another video, from Scotland, is about drug problems...I could not believe that the issue was so dramatic


How did that beautiful place ended up that bad???? 
It makes me sometimes feel that ...I am quite lucky to have chosen Canada ...but still... I do not feel to stay here for a number of reasons.


BEING RACIST USING FRENCH HUMOUR, and YES, I AM RESPONDING TO RACISM USING "FRENCH HUMOUR" TOO 

and yes, Canada is NOT racist? it is WORSE than France, and honestly, having lived, studied and worked in France for MANY YEARS, I have EVER come across such comments! Yes France has issues and yes, French people sometimes say OUTLOUD what they think (like: there are too many Muslims here), but at least, they use humour to say it or irony, or this typical body gesture (a bit like Italians) that make things easier for them... And for some reasons, I don't know why...but I'd rather have someone make comments like the French by using humour than having a Canadian fakely smiling at me while cursing on the inside (I have come across many people like that here, but again, it is NOT every Canadians, just some). Do not blame me, I just like things to be more transparent as when they are, they are easy to spot and usually, when it is out loud with humour as they do it is France, you can play with it (racism) and make fun of it ...I used to do that a lot with (white) French people there. You used to use (FRENCH) humour too to respond to them and play with racist words in a way that is amusing (for example if some say : some immigrants really do not want to integrate in the French society. you can respond akusingly: oohhh, it is just some Oliver, some fortunately, heeeiiiin... ahahahahahaha... not all, Olivier, attention la, Oliver....Olivier did not sleep well hein yesterday as I can see....) ..

..and many of you North Americans want to ask me may be "so after this comment, you guys were ANGRY towards each other". 

ANSWER: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! On the contrary, making jokes about races or even about society issues in freance, speaking them out as THEY DO it, canactually make the atmosphere more relax. Strangely, doing things like those can help build stronger ties and for all the years I ahve lived there, those FRENCH GUYS have become my closest friends and we happened to hang out together, keep making jokes about immigration, racist cops (by saying for example that some of them did not get a bl**job..and trust, the FRENCH are very good at initiating such jokes), racial indidents (we used to say to eaxch other ...Olivier, I am sure that the guy who broke the shop....it is still a guy you are prejudiced against, Olivier...but Olivier remember what the AFrican guy like me is gonna tell you.... it can be a guy like you and when you will find out, you will SH*T in your beige pants, Olivier and you do so, make sure you book an appointment with the "teinturier" or a company that knows how to clean clothes).

 

DID I DO THOSE JOKES DISCREETY OR DID I THROW THSOE INTO THE FACES OF MY "WHITE" FRENCH FRIENDS?


And yes, I did it in front of everyone, and I ddi litererally threw it to their faces!!!

but I guess in canada, such things would be very very dangerous to do as Canadians have a VERY STRANGE RELATIONSHIP with humour like those. It can end very badly up here!

Please do not risk it in a country where the culture is not as EXPLICIT, OPEN-MINDED and FRANK as France!









YOU NORTH AMERICANS, TELL ME WHY I SHOULD STAY IN NORTH AMERICA WHEN I REALLY WANT TO FIND EVERY WAY POSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS TIME ALLOWS ME

reason 1

who wants to keep ENRICHING the north american banks (legalized thefts throigh charging fees and interests) , grocery stores, OIL Companies, insurance conpanies, car dealerships)’(many if them are CROOKS in canada)


Reason 2: The Canadian healthcare is WHY I really do not want to keep staying in North America:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-emergency-room-wait-times-9.7060368

Even in my country (where hospitals encounter issues like lack of equipment, amateur doctors sometimes, issue with the lights), there are way LESS people dying in waiting rooms. HAving lived and gorwn up there many years (that was before we left for France), I never heard of people dying waiting for assistance. Now yes, There are people who died because of a failed surgery (may be the doctors were not very well trained), or people who had to go into a brain surgery but the equipment were not as advanced as in Europe (as we have to service the IMF debts and interests in Africa and obviously, the leaders that we have are VERY CORRUPT as most of them are there to protect the inetrest of western corporations than the interests of the African people like us....so...this is why we got many issues dow there! Poverty is the REASON why things are getting harder...whereas in Canada.... You guys do not have debts with the IMF...but still, you manage to get HORRIBLE ISSUES with a very key sector like healthcare....And honestly, I do not get WHY?? WHY in Canada, a G7 country, you can still ahve those problems!!!

As an AFRICAN, coming from a CORRUPT a country and a FORMER DICTATORSHIP (it has fortunately now ended), I am just baffled!! How is that possible up here!!!


Reason 3:

so why I really want to LEAVE CANADA once day? why is it sooo important to me as an AFRICAN??? yes, an AFRICAN

Let's start with those videos of how Canada really is!!!


Just this video tells us lots about the GAP that exists between how Canada DISPLAYS ITSELF OVERSEAS (Great, happy, tolerant country) ad what in fact Canada really is! and I think in a way, America is also kinda like this....looking nice to the outside but inside, it is a country where mental illmnesses, stress, depression are VERY VERY COMMON...but shhhhh....don't say that to Africans in Africa!!! Let them believe that it is a great country! 

My goal here is NOT to stop you from coming...on the contrary, if you are from AFRICA like me and if you want to experience the life in North America like I did, please come as you would probably still be having some good experineces (like visiting the inner parts of Canada, having some jobs where I met very interesting people...not the average loser you would find on transit subways , reason why I decided to drive as Canadian transport is really BEHIND if compared to the transportation system that exists in Mainland Europe (France, Germany or Switzerland). Just ahve a look at Edmonton, though I have never been there myself, but I have heard that the level of crimes up there is Horrible and is even worse than in many African nations!!!!...with the exception may be of Johannesburg in Elon Musk's country or a few other african cities, but again, what happens in South Africa is not representative of ALL of Africa!! Let's take the example of Mauritius island for example (a country that has NO WHITE MINORITY) or BOtswana (anotehr place where there are offcially NO WHITE MINORITIES), the level of crimes is MUCH MUCH LOWER than inywhere in South Africa ( a country which is known to have a substantial amount of white people). 

Sometimes, it does not mean that the Country is FULL OF BLACKS then automatically, it is a dangerous country! BOtswana proves you wrong, and so is Mauritius. If you want to see a WHITE WOMAN Visiting AFRICA (and Afghanistan) on her own, please keep reading....

Reason 1

I do not want to stay in Canada because of the LACK OF SOCIABILITY. This is probably one of the BIGGEST THING that I miss FRANCE FOR!!! 

I miss those humour that i hear in France, on sthe streets of Grenoble, Bordeaux or Paris

I miss those (WHITE) french people WHINING about everything...

whining about the weather, the snow, the sunshine, the traffic, the ILLEGALS...

speaking loudly 

expressing their frustrations

making humour verytime they can

messing around (like dancing suddenly in the middle oif the street, something that is UNTHINKABLE in canada, even in Quebec)

Being NON-serious (like North Americans)

not being in a hurry all the time (like Vancouverites, Torontonians and Albertans) who seem to be ALWAYS in a a hurry for EEEEEEEVEEEERYTTTTHHHHHING


I miss FRANCE also for their GOOD BANKING SYSTEM : Over there (unlike Canada and the US), 

there are NO CREDIT SCORES, 

there are almost NO CREDIT CARD that you ahve to pay back

there are NO SUCH THINGS As student loans (Like in North AMerica) as the FRENCH universities are literally speaking....FREE!!! Yes, tehre is NO TUITION FEES for public universities in France!!! 


SOMETHING I WILL NEVER UNDERDTAND ABOUT CANADA and the UNITED STATES to some extent

Please, DO NOT DO like some immigrants who are still staying here (or in the US) to endure the HARSHNESS of the North American system (lousy healthcare, heavy taxes, HORRIBLE snow and weather ..and still I am very lucky I do not live in Quebec.... credit card loans, expensive phone plans, bad internet network (worse than in many African countries too), exhausted food in supermarkets (Canada is way too far and does not grow anything much), ANTI-SOCIAL people on the rise, higher crimes, slow police (if compared to countries like Germany or France), slow working government (but VERY QUICK at making you paying taxes), cloudy and rainy and foggy, AGGRESSIVE people (problem when one is not raised with affection), or aggressiveness mixed with lack of sociability (better know how to speak kindly to people as you never know if they have a knife or if they are mentally unstable), 

and yes for the healthcare here in canada, I was not kidding (the US version is said by Americans to be better BUT I honestly think it is AS BAS AS CANADA's. If sth ever happens to you, it will just DRAIN YOUR BANK like a thirsty Elephant)


by the way, how can a G& country like Canada FAIL and be such a FAILURE in something that is so dear to people? Am I the one who is too African or is tehree something wrong with this country? and yes, I get even more confused because a country like France for example DOES NOT ENCOUNTER such bakclog issues (and people dying in waiting rooms like in Canada) although France has LOTS OF IMMIGRANTS (They are the ones being pointed at each time in canada when we have this healthcare problem or when the rent is too high..but now they (the Indian students left as they knew there was no more pathways to become Permanent residents) are gone and the problems are still there...so why is it still there? and why France manages to AVOID such problems despite having LOTS of IMMIGRANTS (LEGAL), many ILLEGALS and also many AFRICANS from the AFRICAN FORMER COLONIES who (have to) fly to Europe to get a better or safer care (and who pay for those care out of pockets actually as most are not French citizens) because they may need a heart surgery or an operation that requires lots of precision (like my dad who lives in AFRICA and who needed a surgery and of course, ahd to pay for the entire bill because he is an AFRICAN CITIZEN, not a French citizen)
Is it bacsue the Canadian system too RIGID? or is it because Canada has failed to anticipate its population growth? or is it just POOR POLICIES made by the government? 

This other documentary is even worse


All of the above factors, plus the fact that I HATE the credit card and banking system, added to the weather and otehr things have led me to RECONSIDER my stay in Canada for good. For years, I ahve been thinking (just to avoid regretting) and my conclusion is that in the loing run, it is in my BEST INTEREST to leave...and I am not the only one...(I have a French friend who lives in Quebec who plans also to leave and a colleague at work who plans to emigrate and is already in contact with a lawyer in Southern Europe since NOvember 2025)

MY CASE.
As I said, I never regretted to have kept my hosue in AFRICA...

I will never let go my only 3 bedroom house (as you can see, I am not rich as Kirk or some multinational sons who get rich on the back of the middle-class Canadians, americans, british or French citizens). Although simple, it has an aircon (german one), a dishwasher (also German), a dryer and even a solar panel one (chinese made and ...a very good one!!!!) since the end of May 2024, as power cuts are sometimes happening there, but essentially, it allows me to save money on electricty!!! 
see how our problems in AFRICA are BIGGER than yours but yet, we manage to keep our happiness and avoid social and mental issues that the north seems to have drown into now for 2 decades…

now, NO!!! my house is not a 10 bedroom one like Kirk's house or a multi million $ mansion like Musk's house. I am just a simple African guy who never stole anything or got rich on the back of other poorer or middleclass Americans, Africans, or Asians...unlike The "magnat" of multinationals...who are brreded in this culture of GREED, LACK of consciousness and total selfishness, like some… such as ICE agents who accomplished NOTHING in their lives!



message to police officers (very good suggestion from a blogger) https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19DTERZyLK/?mibextid=wwXIfr


My house in Africa is simple but nice-looking. I have to admit that may be, I am more fortuntae than many immigrants as I have something to come back to, should I choose to urgently come back...

On the small land that I own, which is half of an hectare,  I now plant fruits that I find VERY EXPENSIVE while staying here in Canada. One day, it just came to my mind to buy some seeds and send them home (inside my father in law`s suitcase) and have them planted. Now that I am still away from home, those nice veggies are being tasted by my relatives, who have the chance to taste cherry tomatoes, yellow peppers and more seeds that I happened to find up here North...

However, AVOCADOS, MANGOS (expensive here in Canada), BANANA (of course, this is AFRICA), litchis (some brought it from Asia), I did not need to bring seeds from Canada as the ones I find in Africa are far better..so why bother?

MESSAGE To ALL IMMIGRANTS:

NEVER SELL WHAT YOU HAVE IN AFRICA, even if a Canadians or US immigration l;awyer asks you to.

NEVER SELL YOUR HOME

YOUR LAND 

UNLESS....U GOT MANY...



WHITE vs BLACK CRIMES

I just start to laugh about Blacks being the criminals in the US (and elsewhere) and I am wondering why taht is the case. Why White people are so scared of Blacks? Is it because many were raised like chickens or ir it pure prejudices?

Let' start by this video made by a WHITE MAN


When in the meantime, WHITE CORPORATIONS STEAL AFRICA

see what bthe First Lady of Sierra Leone has to say about WHITE WESTERN CORPORATIONS in AFRICA


Look at how the stealing is done


The issue with EUROPE and the US in particular is that their CORPORATIONS COME TO AFRICA in the light of exploiting our MINERALS. To do so, the west has to put in place an (AFRIcan) leader who is going to be OBEDIENT and LEANING to the US/European interests, not a leader who has the competency to bring the African country out of poverty

The PERFECT LEADER is and will always be the one who is CORRUPTIBLE & MANIPULABLE so that the interests of those mining corporations and other corporations (cocoa is also a matter of exploitation in Africa) can make HUGE $$ while paying a "SLAVE" salary to the locals. 

Now...BLAMS the BLACK GUY from New York and BLAME the AFRICAN GUIODE to try to rip you off for 4 dollars more or 10 dollars more on a tour!!! but what YOUR STUPID CORPORATIONS ARE STEALING IS WORTH ,000,000,000 of EUROS

now who is the thief?

or may be WHO ARE THE BIGEGST THIEF NOW?

US AFRICANS or YOU GUYS WHITE OWNED CORPORATIONS? 

Just have some guts and tell me if you dare!

NOTE: I am not targeting ALL WHITE people, but only the ones SKIMMING other whites, Asians and Blacks who are being scammed through the system. I am extremely full of CRITICISM towards those who use their CORPORTIONS to AVOID to pay taxes (like Elon Musk) while the average WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW Americans/French/Australians/ Canadians/ Malaysian/ Mexican/ African/ German are encountering difficulties to pay their mortgages, interest rates debts, debts, student loans, car loans, 

and by the way, during Colonization, stop selling this civilization BULLSHIT, COLONIZATION in my view is SYNONYM OF: 


COLONIALISM = 

1.LEGALIZED THEFT

2. LEGALIZED BURGLARY (Minerals stolen in Africa for geenratiosn to ENRICH EUROPE)

3. LEGALIZED FROCED SEX INTERCOURSE (far from the REAL, FAIR and GOOD WHITE MEN (like Sen John McCain or people like former New Zealand Prime Minister, or the FRENCH resistants who FOUGHT against the NAzis) of Europe, the other whites know they cannot be prosecuted in Africa far in the bush and take what they want,...tehre are no FRENCH LAWYERS there, NO GOOD FRENCH people ready to jump on them, NO Anti-colonial FRENCHMEN who hate colonialists, NO French Journalists who are going to make a scandal...so...)

4 ABUSES 

5. ABUSIVE ARRESTS (Criticize us colonialists and you will ROT in jail)

6. GENOCIDE TACTICS

7 LEGALIZED KILLINGS

8.PERSECUTION

9. SCAM with the BIBLE and in the name of GOD

10. EXECUTIONS

11. INTIMIDATIONS (work for us colonialists or..else)

12. HARRASMENT (if you do not give us names, we will kill your families)


ALL oif the ABOVE, which were COMMON under COLONIAL RULES, are ENTIRELY AGAINST THE LAWS of Western countries!!! but yet, THOSE WERE VERY LEGAL and even ENCOURAGED in AFRICA MANY DECADES AGO.



Now some people get to Europe by boat and you cannot stand it???

mmmmhhhh????

well.... 

you cannot stand it?

what?

you tell them to go back home?

well..

tell your stupid sons to do the CRAPPY work first then may be, I can personallya sk our friends to come back...

tell your stupid sons and daughters to MOP FLOORS, CLEAN TOILETS, MOP the SUBWAY, clean the DIRT of the elders for a very low salary...

tell your white sons...then come to me and we can arrange for those africans to go back...

but until then, SHUT the HELL UP!


ABOUT ME SO FAR

But now, as I live in Canada, I had this idea of bringing some seeds which are also EXPENSIVE in Canadian supermarkets and they are: COLOURFUL PEPPERS (we just have the green ones where I come from), chilies, lettuces (that do not exist in Africa), cherry tomatoes, grapes (we have a different variety where I come from)...and more. In my garden, I now have veggies that ONLY US have as I brought some from up here ...and I bought them at Safeway!! 

Why am I doing this? You may even have laughed a little…

You know, food is the basis for everything. If you go hungry, NOTHING in your life will go well. believe me! So by planting those food in Africa, I ensure my future well-being...or am I wrong? If let's say I invested my $$ in some stocks here in Canada or US and one day, everything go sour, or if those companies go bankrupt and sometimes with your stupid laws up here north, some people never recover their $$ ...remember what happened in Germany this January 2026 when a bank got robbed and people lost everything? or remember the 2008 crisis? well, anyone of us can lose everything ...

but my mango trees in AFRICA will never go away even if the stock exchange or some companies go south... 

When I will go back to Africa for good one day ( and I am going to make sure I will come back and you are not going to stop me!!), I will buy some ducks and chickens (for meat and eggs essentially, also expensive in North America, particularly in the US with this Incompetent, CORRUPT, lawsless, ABUSIVE and ex-addict Trump administration) so that when getting old (we all will in any cases), I will have a roof and also food, even if God forbid, a catastrophe happened! 

this is an African country most of you Americans never Saw nor THOUGHT about as Africa for you is just DIRTY, HUNGRY Children and insecurity!! too nad for tou… not everywhere!!




WHAT ARE THE SECRET OF HAPPNINESS FOR ME.


Don't do like the Americans and Canadians! just DON'T!

Do not trade your African identity for a N. American one or a French one! Stay yourself while acquiring the good sides of what Europe or Canada offers. Leave the "bad sides" aside (smoking weed , workaholic culture, long face typical of western countries)

Do not focus on work as North Americans do!

Do not focus on money Americans and Canadians do!

Do not focus on FIRST-WORLD problems ( a slow computer etc...), they are nothing compared to ours in AFRICA! 

Do not INTERIORIZE your feelings as Canadians do (This mentality of Keeping everything inside and one day ...BOUM!!!!)! may be it is BETTER to do like th FRENCH...WHne, whine, whine and complain about everything like they do so well in Paris!!! At least France taught me how to express my frustrations and trust me, it is probably I am still doing well

And yes, I complain when I spot somthing...just like French do! It is veru UN_Canadian but I do it!

Do not focus on present, instead, focus on the future...like for me, I am focusing on the day I will be leaving Canada! An Immigrant friend of mine (unlike me, he is NOT from Africa) keeps thinking about this day his immigration to Uruguay will finally be approved. A former colleage of mine, also an immigrant, is awaiting for his Spanish Visa to be finally accepted.


THE ISSUES WITH CANADA and WHAT PUSHED ME TO GET READY TO LEAVE CANADA?

I have ever seen a country who is having so much issues retaining its brightest and best! I ahve lived in France for MANY MANY years and have even lived in New Zealand but have ever seen so many people who are thinking about "Moving out". 

and before you start tp pout it on immigrants, I did do some research and found out that Canada is one of tose rare countries where you see SO MANY videos of people willing to leave the country, a country that starngely, is very well perceived overseas (unlike FRance, which has this reputation of being a BRUTAL COLONIAL POWER).

but here is the thing, FRANCE, when you go there, you know that it is the country that 

1. has colonized Africa

2. that it had a brutal colonial past

3. it is the country of Mr. Le Pen, whose party scrores around 15-20%

4. It is the country that once, collaborated with Nazi Germany

5. It has the "Francafrique" a neo-colonial crganization that plumbers the wealth of Africa

...

France has lots of BAD THINGS but at least, one knows THOSE THINGS before even moving there!!! You hear about those stories while you are in AFRICA. Many Africans (from former FRENCH colonies know that France ahs done horrible things, but sometimes, it goes beyond the truth and still today, Many Africans think that ALL THE FRENCH are ARROGRANT, ALL THE FRENCH are RACIST, ALL THE FRENCH are UNAPPROACHABLE, which .... to my experience of living in France...not TRUE at all).

Canada on the other hand...well...many discover the true story and past of this country once only up here!

THE FRENCH 

Yes you do have arrogant and racist French people but MOST of the FRENCH that I got to know were very nice (nicer than most Canadians), open-minded (more than most Canadians I have seen), have plenty of humour (something North Americans are VEEEEEERRRRYYYY BAAAAAD at), socialble (way much more than most Canadians I ahve encountered) and willing to build long lasting and durable friendship (something you will not experience in canada at allas Canadians tend to value superficiality and friendship...and by way...so are the immigrants who live in Canada, who are sometimes even worse than the locals themselves by becoming anti-social, cold, distant). 

In Canada, you can be talking with your neighbour for 8-9 years (could be a white local or an brown immigrant) but believe or not, YOU WILL NEVER BE invited to have dinner home...unless may be...there is something in you they are interested in!

In France, when I was living there, in a matter of 2-3 months, I received invitations to hang out together for drinks, for watching a movie at the "cinema" and even spening an evening around a dinner! This is UNTHINKABLE in Canada...even between whites themselves (except may be those people who knew each other for 30 years and mroe)!

So Canada is the country where you come to with HIGH HOPES (It is partly their fault of over advertising the beauty of this country and their niceness) but end up discovering the TRUE character of Canadians who are in fact very Distant and COLD people. On the other end, when you come to France, One comes with this idea that the French are going to be very UNPLEASANT with you, they are gonna be ARROGANT and MISTREAT you because of this colonial past that stuill subsists in amny people's mind...but surprisingly, French people are very WARM and PLEASANT to with once you get to know them. They may seem arrogant at first (unlike Canadians and this where it is very dangerous) but once youy g along, they are actually VERY VERY NICE individuals and also vcery sociable.

This probably explains why up here in Canada, we have LOTS of cases of mental illnesses and lots of mental Diseases that are silent in many peopl but well existant. I am very sorry...I just do not ferel like staying in Canada ...so sorry and Thank you for having me those last years but Thank you!


NEVER TRADE YOUR DIENTITY TO ANOTHER ONE, PARTICULALRY IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO STAY FOREVER LIKE ME


DO NOT TRADE your INNER dientity to become North American or French or German. Keep your IDENTITY, your LANGUAGE, your habits while taking THE THINGS that are GOOD in EUROPE or NORTH AMERICA. That incldue things like : Punctuality, skills that you may learn in Canada, Good values (respecting the laws, appreciating the corruption-free environment) while THROWING INTO THE GARBAGE THE BAD CULTURE (smoking weed, binge drinking, lack of empathy - just like how ICE does and how some people in ehalthcare act. Put AWAY those behaviour like the ones found up here "I do not give a F*** of everyone, leading to mental issues, which is a HUGE PROBLEM in Canada and the United States).

NEVER PUT your dientity away because in times of hardship, this INNER YOU is the only thing you can rely on. You can have a US passport but deep inside you, you will always feel YOU, as the MEMORIES, EDUCAION, RAISING, the JOKES, the food flavours you grew up with will be always deep indie you! NEver tarde this for a US identity! 

Now...some may blame me for that but hey.... If you are a Canadian and U immigrate to France, would you THROW AWAY your Canadian Identity???? I don't think so because no matter how FRENCH you will become, the food you grew up with, your memories, your joks will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be attached to Canada!!!! It doesn't matter if you spouse a FRench woman....you will always be deep in you a Canadian. So why wouldm it be different for an AFRICAN?? MMMHHHHH???


WHEN I LEFT AFRICA

And yes, I disagree with 2 of my siblings who have moved to Europe. One has to stay as he married a European citizen (This is also an issue if your plans do not align with your goals, as for me if I had married a Canadian or a French girl, my project of going back to Africa would have been thrown in the trash), whereas my other sibling is between staying, starting something in Africa or joining my youngest brother in South America (he too, is stuck there but for him, his project aligned with his goal as he never wanted to go back to Africa)

For me, when I left AFRICA, I left for the purpose of just getting life experience in the west, live in 2-3-4 western countries, reach a particular goal (in France the goal was to study and get a French University degree), in New Zealand, it was to get a postgard degree (and it was very much needed as it was WHAT ALLOWED ME TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA). In Canada, I came to see the beauty of nature, take the experience of what it’s like to live and stay in north america (not more, not less), may be fill up my resume with a few canadian experiences (while avoiding to do back breaking jobs, or those immigrant jobs no local wants as for me, there is no point doing such jobs but if I have to, I prefer by far going back to Africa because if it is about to suffer up here and not enjoy the minimum, there is NO POINT immigrating! simple as that! better stay home and save the “immigration money” to start a business (i will once I fo back antired with Canada) or buy a land! but it is just my point of view, not the point of view if other immigrants). 


MY SECRETS: HOW COME I AM NOT DEPRESSED

it consists of leaving Canada in the long run and leaving behind this society driven by selfishness, greed, money culture, work pressure, fake amoles (this is why I miss France sooo much), silent hypocrisy, fake friends, superficiality, aocial coldness, a country that notmallizes anti social

behaviours and pushes people to keep their frustrations and emotionswithin then (another reason why I miss the FRENCH soooo much!!! you know.. sometimes I think it was nicenthat my family did not have the $$ to send me study in canada as I am now sure that i wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much as I did for France! I loved their whining, I loved their wine, their saucisson ((processed pork meet), theur humour.. sth Canadians and American are very short of!!!). as we say in France, “a quelque chose malheur est bon”

or europe, and plan plan plan plan ahead!!! and also save $$! meanwhile, going back to Africa is the ONLY for me to do this small business that I have always dreamed of… as I cannot do it in european or American countries (too saturated and too much competition already)

If I ever get sick, God forbid, because I have a strong passport (Canadian), I can travel easily to Europe without the need of queuing in some european embassies to beg for a visa, which could be refused for some stupid reasons and that can be a real problem. If I do not feel to go to Europe, I can get a medical attention in places like Costa Rica, Brazil, or in some other African countries which now have great hospitals (yes, you Americans think that Africa doesd not have good hospitals...too bad for you)

Why eying onto AFRICA???

Because if something goes wrong while I am being overseas, if I sold what I have (like some immigrants from Africa or Asia do sometimews), I won't have anyhting left to come back to and will be STUCK in either Europe or Canada! This would be a DISASTER because in my own view, it is BEST to be WELL OFF in Afica than being financially deprived in the United States, Sweden, Canada or Switzerland! In the west, if you ever get financially deprived, God may Help you… and not just financially deprived, if you get sick, or get lonely (unfortunately people die right?) … being far away from where tou are even if that country you’re in is called Norway or Canada… would just be “HELL”


HOW IS FRANCE COMPARED to CANADA and the US?

About me...

I am from AFRICA!!!!!!! but I will not tell you WHICH country as there are more than 50 countries down there! Unlike many in the west who just blame foreigners and who did NOT MUCH about their lives, I had the courage to go and study in France adapt to their culture, learn the intricacies of their laws, graduate successfully and had again, the Balls to re-emigrate to another place before heading to Canada where I live now. I am VERY GRATEFUL about this country as it ahs given me MANY OPPORTUNITIES that probably, I couldn't have gotten elsewhere...

Je remercie le Canada, mais aussi, la France!!! I thank France because it is THANKS to France that I managed to get a very good quality education without having to pay huge fees like in the US! I also speak German in top of speaking French, English and two local languages in Africa.

I had and still have a conmfortable life in Africa, should I choose to come back tomorrow, but I never liked the dictatorship my country went in in the 2000s and chose to leave. So did my sister who is now in Southern Europe (cannot say where), my brother who went to Luxemburg to work as a lawyer (to make a difference as he is a minority group, and he actually did on many occasions), and another brother of mine, who REFUSED to stay in Europe after marrying a girl he met in Paris, and instead, emigrated to South America! 

Among us, and as strange as it may sound, he is the one who I believe, is the happiest. My siblings in Europe find the administrations inefficient, healthcare close to the standard of what we would see in some developing nations (like Bolivia), whereas, I see Canada as being boring, OVER-individualistic (compared to France and even Germany), anti-social, distant, expensive and working on a system that puts enormous pressure on individuals (debts, loans, cdredit cars, job culture almost imilar with the US).

In fact, coming to the West has made me love AFRICA, that same Africa that I have fled from in the early 2000s to look for life experience and escape from ....a dictatorship similar to Donald Trump's America nowadays! You talk, you gonna be having issues, you get arrested , your rights are being "denied", you can be kidnapped and imprisoned for no reason, even being white is NOT sufficient and you can be beaten, abused or even arrested in the US now! Who wants to live in a society like that? Not me and to thsoe who stay in America, and hate foreigners, just stay in the US, please do not come to Africa!

because nbow, in some corners of Africa, we have places like this:

THIS IS IN AFRICA:


and please.... do not start to even daring to think that this is somewhere in ALABAMA, SOUTH CAROLINA or ..ohhh which parts of the US can we find lots of Blacks again...shhoooouuuttt...or LOUISIANA!!! PLEASE!!! This video was shot in AFRICA!!!! 

Now, have you nopticed the faces of people (the Africans on this video)...MOST of them are relaxed, most seem to be stress-free... very different from the faces we see in places like the US, Canada. By the way today at Costco, I noticed at least 5-6 Canadians whose faces expressed so but sooo MUCH STRESS! There was this canadian lady standing on my right at the cashier and You got NO idea how tensed, nervous and anxious she was!!! and yes, she lives in the HAPPIEST country on earth! And no, she was not the only one I noticed...many canadians (both locals and Immigrants) are GRUMPY, ANXIOUS, ON THE EDGE....well the type of people who just need one little bump or bad jobe and they literally explode!!!

In canada, better make no jokes (as I used to do in France with French people) as people up here have ZERO humour and have issues with...uh.... with things I do not even know as you know, in Africa, we are being told that USA, Canada are extremely great countries where everyone is happy!!! 

Now many African countries have bad roads...but not all have...



Those experiences that I had in Europe and North America is why I NEVER BELIEVED that Canada, Denmark, the US were HAPPY countries! You can make other immigrants believe that, but as for me, this is the BIGGEST CRAP and BIGGEST Scam I have ever heard! and I am gonna explain to you here why I never believed it and the more I stay in the West, the MORE I notice that western happniess is like...Santa Claus!

HOW TO DEAL WITH RACISTS?

There are plenty of ways to deal with it but I strongly advise to never ise VIOLENCE! instead use alternatives

1. Just ignore if it is benign 

2. do the “nnddrrrr” “ndrrr” using your throat 

3. I have a friend who is from Mauritius island and he looks very much like an Indian. but most do jot know that he is in fact … FRENCH! he also grew up in Grenoble, dated many French girls (more!than I did) and has a FRENCH passport. each time a person watches him strangely or displays an actvthat smells like racism, this brown mauritian friend of mine just spits something in FRENCH… like “BONJOUR!!!!!” or “vous allez bien madame?”.

I started to notice that his method was in fact very smart because by doing so, he does not have to use “aggressiveness” or “slurs” or “dark look”. just speaking French kicks a reaction to SOME(marrow minded and frustrated)people-in canada, most if who cannot even speak French properly!! 

4 teasing. by using eye blinkibg!

5. fake wavibg. very useful when you see neo nazis or white aupremacists in cars in a fully populated area with lots to f cameras (in case). wave at them and see how embarrassed they will look (remember I am an AFRRRRRRRRICCCCCAAAANNNN)! and honestly I dodnthat many tomes here in Canada and i love doing it!

ABOUT DEPORTATIONS in the US

Before continuing… for those you who are FOR MASS DEPORTATIONS, see how this interview explains why MASS DEPORTATIONS in the US does NOT trigger more jobs for Americans. On the contrary, DEPORTATION create issues for America. here is why:


https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1HEMx7HRnv/?mibextid=wwXIfr


now for ALL THE RACISTS who want to kick very ILLEGAL out of europe or the US, may be before telling ILLEGALS and harrassing LEGAL migrants in the US, I advise you racist people (just the WHITE, BLACK and even HISPANIC racists, not everyone) to tell your stupid lazy, underskilled and daughters and sons to apply for immigrant jobs!! which ones??? mopping floors, clean dishes, take out thebtrasj, work at 400 AM inside cold fridges, clean toilet! tell your kids to do thosejobs (those jobs that I have always refused to do and that i will always refuse as I dod mot come to N. am or europe to do those trash work) and may be we can talk about

deportation!! but before that, FERMEZ VOS SALES GUEULES..or may be should I say, KLAPP ZU!!


WHAT DO I THINK OF COLONIZATION

Even nowadays, some Europeans (Thank God not everyone) think that colonization is synonym of civilization. Some Europeans still think that they have brought light and civilization to us, Africans. Although I do agree with the fact that Europe (France in my case) helped us build tunnels, railways, schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, canals and has provided basic education for many young Africans, I have to say this: Those ideas are nice, BUT the ones who really worked at for example, making a 1 km tunnel through the hills were Black Africans. THe schools, railroads, and whichever infrastructure you canthink of have been built by AFRICANS, many of whm were working under constraints, threats or as a part of their punishment for not cooperating with the stupid abusive european colonial system.

But on the otehr hand, many people in EUROPE and NORTH AMERICA still ignore that COLONIALISM was synonym of BRUTALITY, POWER ABUSE, MURDERS, PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, VERBAL ABUSE, REPRESSION, EMPRISONMENT, DETENTION ABUSES, PRIMITIVE BEHAVIOUR, KILLINGS, SEXUAL ABUSES and even RAPE in some cases. Where I come from, the famous French "administreateurs civils" who worked in the counteyside used to "pressure" families to accept horrible work. If the dad refuses, they get the daughter and use her as they wish. If he accepts, they would still get the daughter(s) and use them as they wish. Kind of remind me of what happen to the First Nations here in canada, but at a lower scale.

On top of that, natural resources from those countries were taken away (sugar, wood, minerals, cocoa, coffee) for the benfit of EUROPE, a place where they get the best but still, where MENTAL DEPRESSION is now a plague into their society! MAy be keep stealing, like this, you will see how depressed you will become!

There was 1-2 countries in Africa where the French flew planes and they used to take people who were against the French colonial power inside them. Once flying, they would throw people from those flying airplanes! Obvioulsy, many FRENCH today do not know this story!

In another French colony, the French colons imprisonned people and did not nourish them! the prisonners had to resort to drink their urine in order to survive.


DID EUROPEANS REALLY BRING CIVILIZATION in AFRICA or WAS IT A LIE ALL ALONG?

You think you have brought civilization in Africa? For those of you who are reading and who have heard that Africans have been civilized, I invite you to do some very serious reseach first!

Europeans who came to Africa - some brought good things but it is INDENIABLE to say that MOST DID NOTHING apart from STEALING, BRUTALIZING, EXPLOITING, KILLING, RAPING and MURDERING people! 

Now, Donald Trump is deporting many Illegals who; he thinks came to the US illegally and by doing so, committed crime.

BUT does my little Donald know that the Europeans who came to Africa did worse???

because to me.... the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in the US are working hard, at least for MOST OF THEM! A few are bad, for sure....but MOST are contributing to pay US taxes but get NO welfare in return!!! 

So to me, would you prefer some ILLEGAL guys staying in your country illegally or do you prefer some guys who STEAl, BRUTALIZE, RAPE, STEAL YOUR MINERALS, SLAP YOUR WIFE and KILL YOUR CHILDREN in front of you (This is what the French did to villages in some African countries - they killed some kids, mothers, dads in front of their family members), but I think the Brits, the Belgians and the Dutch did it too

Now you in Europe are blaing IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGALS for everything! IMmigrants are why there is less safety, immigrants are stealing our jobs here in Europe, immigrants are taking our welfare here in Italy, France, germany, Sweden etc... 

but wait...

you have forgotten what you stole ...and what you are still stealing from AFRICA???...all of this through the very clever use of your EUROPEAN and NORTH AMERICAN multinationals? 

You can say "DEPORT"

sure you can!!! but before, who cleans your Parisian subway? (illegals)

who picks up your tomatoes in Italy (answer: illegal immigrants who are controlled by the Italian mafia by the way in case you don't know)

Who picks up your garbage in France, Italy, Germany?

Who are cleaning your offices in Paris (illegals for many cases)

Who are taking care of your white elders (answer: Illegals)

Who are mopping your floors and sidewalks (guess who?)

Who are working in the kitchen (illegals)

Who are washing your damn stupid toilets so that they do not stink and the smell won't reach Donald Trump's bedroom? (ohh may be we should ask all the Africans to come back to Africa so that Europe will stink and my little baby Donald - or psychopath Donald - is going to breathe toilet air now)

Who are taking care of your white babies in many European cities ...

all of this because your W**** kids do no longer find it nice enough to work those back breaking jobs? and yes, I understand ...LOL.... who wants to take care of an 84 yo woman for 11 hours, clean her panties and may be even clean the shower as she spilled some urine on the floor??? who wanna work in kitchen anyway at 200 cleaning some 500 dishes and go home in freezing Quebec cold? who wants to clean the restaurant fridge at 400 AM and deal with some ABUSIVE and STUPID boss? I understand why NO WHITE PEOPLE want to do those jobs because many of your kids have their brain wired in a way that ...a white JOb is a Job where one earns 100,000 euros in bonuses while sitting their white ass on a white chair!

I ow understand why depression and mental illnesses have become the silent killer in the white world...(Problem is, you cannot call 911 for those killers...they are so particular...)

no before thinking about BLACKs as criminals, look at this WHITE ABUSER who got away after abusing 8 teenage boys 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1AAJ9KrvZp/?mibextid=wwXIfr


This is in the US and abuses like this made by WHITE people very very common.. while some ******* spend lots of energy poonting at Mexicans, Blacks, Asians … when Irish and ITALIANS have no ceased ro be called « DRUNKs », « dirty », « lazy », « rapists »

may be … for the police… if you put your resources and energy into pursuing sex offenders, America (and other developed and white countries) would have been a MUCH MORE TERRIFIC place to live!

ABOUT AFRICA

the continent that is known for FAMINE, POOR ROAD Conditions, CORRUPTION, political coups, DICTATORSHIP, failed governments, embezzlement… well… a continent known for many HORRIBLE things!!! ahahah

By the way, do you know this Dutch woman (vlogger) who travels the world, named Norali? Well, she's been to many DANGEROUS places in the world, from AFRICA to places like AFGHANISTAN!! You can check on her channel. I know there are MANY videos of people on the Net showing the BAAAAD side of Africa but ...if a WHITE lady maanges to travel in those "horrible" places (That is how FOx Newsportrays them), it means that may be.... AFRICA is not that bad.

Here is a video of her travbelling in Angola, AFRICA


Although she had faced a few issues in some countries, NOT EVEN ONCE was she brutalized or - even worse - by people in those horrible countries. Her motorbike has never been stolen, nor vandalized despute her being a WHITE WOMAN!!!! so tell me.... why are you so afraid of Africans? 

may be let's seen how she deals with people in the DEEP and VERY DANGEROUS part of Afghanistan!!! Have a look and tell me if she was brutalized or threatened.... just tell everyone!


ahahahha and now I see a video of a white guy (I think he is British and made a video of him walking in downtown Johannesburg (Harry Jaggard, also on youtube). Like him, many WHITE GUYS (who think they have balls) do not DARE to walk by themselves. THis Harry Jaggard needs 4-5 boduguards to escort him in downtoewn Joburg and yes, he is A GUY!!! Just compare that to Norali, this dutch motorbiker -  who just by herself - dares to talk, approach, socialize with people from countries YOU GUYS think are DANGEROUS...countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and more!!! 

but first.. who told you all of those? Fox news? western news? alt right TV???

well, let me tell you first… in 2025, a very powerful country, probably one of the MOST powerful country on earth ever, is now turning itself into a dictatorship itself.’This country is rin by a WHITE MAN who seems to be willing to use methods that are SIMILAR to the ones we use in AFRICA!!!!!

at the end, safety is probably a matter of ATTITUDE, I believe. you disembark in a foreign cointry with this COLONIAL and arrogant look and body language, you will be HARASSED or even disloked and therefore, sthay happen to you. But seenhow this Dutch lady acts, how she speaks to others, how is her body language…. all counts! 

This is why some white people get issues in one place and another white giy just hets through! I have many stories like these herein Africa!! same plqce, same black guys around but two different white guys who pas through and two very different experiences!!! guess why!?

IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS 

Trevor Noah has a …. very interesting way to speak about immigrants pouring into a country;)

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DRowrM3FA/?mibextid=wwXIfr

WHY DID I LEAVE AFRICA? DIDN'T I LIKE IT???

Now… remember I am from AFRICA!!!! but left that African country of mine (there are more than 50 different countries in Africa for tour info) in 2000s to go and study in France!!! Why is that? simply because my country was becoming like this country that is run by this WHITE man in 2025, a country I could no longer express my opinions freely or be detained, arrested or even worse. Leaving that african country for France in the 1990s was such a RELIEF!!! Finally, I could start to speak up, criticize my country’s government for its abuses, even criticize France’s policies in Africa later on … without the fear of being arrested by the French police .. as France allows one to speak up and express one’s opinions (freedom of speech protected under French constitution)!


THE ISSUE WITH THE WEST and WESTERNERS IN GENERAL

Now… having moved to Canada, and having lived and travelled in Europe, I now see that Western countries are NOT as good as they claim to be. Here in Canada, despite BEING RICH, Having GREAT INFRASTRUCTURES, GREAT ROADS, WELL FUNCTIONING INSTITUTIONS...just like in France, Germany or Luxembourg... I see that WHITE people are FAR FROM BEING HAPPY!

Everytime I walk out, shop, buy groceries, or evend rive my car around, I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS spot a substantial number of (white) people who are VERY SAD, as if they were depressed! Many have this Frustration on their face, many seem sad, many seem lost, many seem very frustrated by their lives! and yet, NORTH AMERICA and EUROPE are said to be extremely RICH compared to AFRICA, but yet, many westerners feel so unhappy. I also see those sad and depressed faces when I was living in Europe!

Now....I try to understand why.... why people in Europe and N.Am are so frustrated and I think I can say a few reasons even if I dfo not probably know every reason why.

1. In canada, DEBT is an issue for many Canadians and also the immigrants who arrive here. Unlike France for example, North America system allows you to get indebted very easily and that....that is VERY DANGEROUS. It is very easy to build debts on your credit cards, or grow your line of credit, which can make may people feel pressured...and worse...as many cannot repay what they borrowed. See this very interesting video about Canada



2. In canada and the US, there are student loans. in other words, one is already INDEBTED as soon as one starts to attend universities. That loan, u gotta repay it and that puts pressure on so many N. Americans. For my part, I was lucky to study in France, a country where attending universities is FREE and for your info, I ahd to go to France because y family did not have enough $$ to send me to Canada or the US!!! simple as that! May be there is a good side of it as the experience I had in France was VERY MEMORABLE, RICH, SOCIABLE and I had the chancer to connect and scoialize with FRENCH people (and even French girls) during all my stay there! 

3. the way Westerners are being raised a a world of opulence, spoiled-ness, existence of so many choices, GREED, white priviledge associated with power and money!

this is probably why we have situations like those:


GREED, SELFISHNESS and this mentality of EXPLOITING OTHERS are the KEY ELEMENTS which lead to PEOPLE EXPLOITATION, ABUSES and indirectly, POVERTY in AFRICA and some Regions of ASIA too!


NOW YOU EUROPEANS, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!

4. Europeans in particular, whether they are French, Germans or Swedish, tend to have a VERY HIGH EXPECTATION on EVERYTHING..whether it is clothing, food, road conditions, comfort, look whereas Africans tend to have lower expectations and can generally ADAPT!

the important word here is "ADAPT"

You see???

or you did not see????


"ADAPT" is the keyword. In other words, Because YOU EUROPEANS Are so used with sooo much comfort, so much demands, you tend to be FRUSTRATED VERY EASILY!

Just try to cut the electricity for 20 minutes in a house where a white guy from Germany lives and you will see how this European guy would act! Just give the average white person a computer that slows down and see HOW FAST that white guy or girl LOSES patience

Just try to give a spoiled white girl from Denmark or Holland (most girls there are spoiled and demanding...just to have a laugh about it) an averaged-price jewelry and see HOW FAST the boyfriend will be"fired" (Thanks God, I am Black and no chance to become the boyfriend in question)!

Just try to be late for giving a spoiled white girl from Denmark, Flanders or Luxemburg her gift and believe me, you will hear slurs

Try to give the "NOT THE LAST AND MOST EXPENSIVE" IPhone to many western teenagers and you will be the WORST AMERICAN, THE WORST GERMAN, THE WORST ITALIAN DAD EVER!!!

In Africa, well....we also got spoiled kids...ohhh yeahhh, we do have spoiled Black Africans but they are the sons of our very rich and corrupt politicians who receive their corrupt $$ from your corporations (mining ones mostly), who try to steal our minerals from our AFRICAN SOIL! 

So you guys, yes you Europeans and North Americans (yes the Chinese are also among you by the way) are doing EVERYTHING you can to keep our politicians in power, those African politicians who COLLABORATE with your, accept tour deals in exchange for dirty contracts, minerals trafficking, thefts..all done thru your DAMN MULTINATIONALS. Those same multinationals which act as THIEVES, CROOKS, GANGSTERS and who are very happy to use corruption to preserve their interests.

Now before you tell me that I am lying, let me show you this documentary:

 


It is titled: EXPLOIT AFRICA - how China and Europe hunt for raw materials


Now many of you WESTERNERS keep saying AFRICA IS POOR, AFRICANS Are LAZY, AFRICANS are OPPORTUNISTS, AFRICANS are THIEVES.

But wait, wait,.... in the documentary above, who STEALS who?

Who takes advantage of who?

Who uses systems that benefits them?

Who is trying to crook who?

WHO are cleaning your Tables, subway stations, Offices in paris?

Who are pikcing up your corn and lettuces in the US? white girls LIke Trump's niece?


Now...

NOT in ALL of AFRICA are you going to witness kids starving or begging

NOT ALL of AFRICA is unsafe

NOT ALL in AFRICA you are going to see kids with huge bellies being hungry

NOT ALL of AFRICA is corrupt: some african countries are very corrupt, whereas some african countries BARELY have corruption and do even better than many places in eastern Europe 

NOT EVERY African country has a dictator running them


Where I come from, we have a dictatorship, corruption and roads with potholes, but believe it or not, that country of mine has still some positive aspects that America DOES NOT have or have lost touch with for decades now....I am talkijng about SOCIAL COHESION, which explains probably why many AFRICAN countries have LOW DEPRESSION and probably HIGHER HAPPINESS than places like Germany or Canada itself. it is probably thanks to the latter that despite ALL our issues there, people are far way LESS depression than in the US, Germany or Canada 


Confession: When I was in France, I have worked in a pharmacy and believe or not, most of the Client who bought "mood enhancers" and depression drugs did not look like Wesley Snipes!

Have a look at this reportage: 




WHY I REFUSE TO STAY IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE FOREVER?

This is one of the REASONS why I DO NOT want to stay in Canada!! I could stay here forever because now I got a passport, but I just do NOT PLAN to retire here...I really am sorry for that...

But why? 

too much LONELY people, too MUCH UNHAPPY people, TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED people! and too expensive for what it offers and also too anti-social!!! 

BUT SHOULDN’T I BE LUCKY to be OUT OF AFRICA??

A legitimate question, isn’t it!!! it depends on which aspect… on salary aspect, probably yes but not so much on social aspect where Africa does way better than probably ANY western and white country!

Here in Canada, despite of the country being cleaner, a bit more safe (as it has become increasingly more unsafe now), it is a country where one has to fight constantly with COLD (still I am lucky not to be in Quebec), cost of living, lack of security, anti social behaviour (not racism), poor food quality, poor healthcare (and inefficient), bad transportation system as compared to Europe, mainly France or Germany!

right now, re-writing this blog today (Dec 27th 2025), there is a guy sitting next to me who speaks to himself. It is very common up here and just this month, it happened 8-12 times just this month. Sometimes, I witnesss this behaviour more than 20 times a month here in canada, and taht was slightly less when I lived in Europe.
when i was in africa, I barely saw this happening.. probably once every 6 months and still...


but these are NOT what discouraged me to stay in canada indefinitely. 

Banks and how the financial system works here makes me HATE the whole system. In Canada and the US, banks allows you to BORROW a lot from your credit cards and lines of credits! worse, they even PUSH YOU to have some and do everything to PUSH you use them! why? because canadian and american banks want you to GET INDEBTED!!
Up here, the least error you make can COST you a lot and can put you on the street! and once tehre, you will never GO BACK on track! You end up in drugs, probably get killed.

That has much chance to happen in Africa as to end up on the street like many people do here in N.America, you kind of need to do it on purpose (like sabotaging your life on purpose, or may be you need to be really victim of a life accident or something)

in fact, the whole canadian (and US) system (not limited to banks as car dealers or agencies that sell houses also play the same dirty tricks)
but why??
simply because by doing so, they will earn INTERESTS, PENALTY FEES and more and that would increase their profits!!! This would make the RICH CANADIANS and AMERICANS (those 2% of the population) even RICHER!

but this system would keep the med income earners within the borders of poverty and financial fragility!!

but hey, it EXISTS in FRANCE too RIGHT???

well, no, unlike Canada and the US, France does not have a system where one is pushed to consume and get INDEBTED. on the contrary, if tou want a loan or borrow money from a bank or expand your line of credit over there, you WILL HAVE to SIT with the banker who will decide IF and HOW MUCH money you will be able to loan . 
why?
because unlike north Americans, europeans are MUCH KORE Worried about you!!! they still care (at least compared to North Americans) even if they are a capitalist society!!


HOW DOES AFRICA LOOK LIKE? IS IS ALL BAD?

short answer: it depends where in Africa you are talking about. in French former colonies, it operates like in France, meaning you WILL NOT be able to GET INDEBTED like Canadians or americans!! may be there is a good thing about that as people are not stressed or anxious about NOT being able to pay back the loans too much! I would even say: I WISH the AMERICAN system will never reach the shores of AFRICA as I dare to say, we are better off with the FRENCH SYSTEM, at least within the banks!

This video from two Africans travelling to Denmark says it actually quite well:
IT mentions about AMERICAN PROPLE DEBTS, AMERICANS LIVING PAYCHECH TO PAYCHECK, LONELINESS in the US



This is WHY - even if I manage to get a GREEN CARD - I will NEVER IMMIGRATE to the US! And I don't need to by the way, I am Canadian and more importantly, I AM AN AFRICAN!!! 

I got ALL thet ressembles to America here without the HARRASSMENT coming from ICE! but still, I do not want to stay in Canada but no one around me knows it!



I do not want to end up like the guy speaking to himself the other day, I do not want to end up like this 70s old lady who had to pull her groceries up the hill on Gilmore street in dread cold because she is no longer able to drive and seems to have no kids to help her! I do not want to end up like Germans, Americans,Canadians, Swedish or Danish people - many of whom end up in their rich and developed country, but ...old and lonely 
Some of you keep looking down on AFRICA but AFRICA is a much better place or HAS MANY GOOD PLACES to live.


MY CASE - AS A CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDER

 
Before coming to Canada, I used to have just once african passport. What does that even mean? It means that to go to Europe for instance, I have to apply for a waiver (visa) that takes weeks to be issued and not only that, it takes SOOO MUCH back and forths with local bureaux to get one single paper (like a birth certificate) done; that birth certificate will be needed when you apply for a tourist visa to go to...France, Belgium, Germany or even ...Canada (if you are not already Canadian like me). 

So does having a Cnadian passport help or even make a difference? of course!!! once being Canadian (of Frenc, or German or Australian), you can visiut europe zithout the need to apply for a visa. It makes things so much easier. Plus, as a Canadian, I COULD (It does not mean I have or I will) potentially apply easily for a JOb in Europe and from there, get a EU visa. THis is actually what my brother did. MY younger sister, however, applied for her PHD in southern europe, got her student visa very easily (thanks to her canadian passport) and now, is working there! 


A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS A EUROPEAN PASSPORT: DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Also, having a "strong passport" opens up doors even in AFRICA! When I was holding my african passport only, I had NO ACCESS to OTHER AFRICAN countries. Even there, one needs to apply for a visa (even if you are another African). TO get a job, MISSION impossible! But now, with a strong passport, it would be very EASY for me to "immigrate" into another more stable Africa nation because now...I am a Canadian! I have a friend who EMIGRATED to Luxembourg in the 1990s and decided to go back to AFRICA, but more precisely to a more stable part of AFRICA. He did manage to do it ONLY BECAUSE he had a Luxembourg passport alongside his african passport and could land a very well paying job in that country thanks to his European passport! He was considered as an "expatriate" and could rip the benefits of it just by having a passport issued by a "white country"


A Nicaraguan friend of mine who was born in the US (and who is a US citizen), has reached to an immigration lawyer in Spain to help him emigrate. He, his wife and 4 kids left the US for Spain in march 2024  and is VERY GLAD he had left as he now sees all the harrassment perpetrated by ICE in America! HAd he and his wife and kids stayed in the US, they would have been mistreated or even beaten up by frustarted ICE officers. Now, they are in Europe where ICE has NO REACH whatsoever!




but wait,...


AFRICA is a HORRIBLE place, isn’t it??? it is DIRTY, CORRUPT… All OF IT!!!! RIGHT???



The media in westerrn countries keep showingy ou AFRICA being dirty. But let me show you a city called Cotounu, in Western AFRICA






This is another place in Africa, called BOTSWANA (please check again, as some of you may still think it is somewhere in MIssissippi or South Carolina or Brazil)




and here is another place called MAURITIUS, also in AFRICA, who is doing quite WELL ECONOMICALLY



so see, there are already 3 COUNTRIES, ALL IN AFRICA who are doing WELL!!! You want to see more may be??


This is RWANDA, in east AFRICA




a traveller wandering in Rwanda



When I left AFRICA, 

....I never closed my bank accounts

...I have ever sold my lands

...nor my 3 bedroom house, which actually has an aircon, a dishwasher, a dryer and even a solar panel on it.

Why???

Because if something goes wrong while I am being overseas, if I sold what I have, I won't have anyhting to come back to and will be STUCK in either Europe or Canada! 

That would be a NIGHTMARE and NEVER EVER EVER, I won't let that happen. 

To ALL IMMIGRANTS:
NEVER SELL WHAT YOU HAVE IN AFRICA

NEVER SELL YOUR HOME

YOUR LAND 

UNLESS....U GOT MANY...

so that you will always have STH to cflock back to if needed!

YOu do not weant to end up like some "ZOMBIES" on West hasting street in Vancouver or some "DRUGEES" in North Montreal! 

Compared to those above places, many places in AFRICA are far BETTER!

 




Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

ADVICES to BLACK AMERICANS and other MINORITIES in the US - from AFRICA

HOW TO TACKLE RACISM and IS AFRICA POVERT, MISERY and DIRT ONLY?