ADVICES to BLACK AMERICANS and other MINORITIES in the US - from AFRICA
ADVICES to MINORITY GROUPS on the US and elsewhere
Thank you for sharing my blog:
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html
OTHER BLOGS
IS AFRICA really bAD?
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html
AFRICA perspective: POLICING
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/04/police-abuses-and-how-to-deal-with-it.html
Advices to BLACK Americans- from AFRICA
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html?m=1
from An African who lived in FRANCE
****
NEED TO TRAVEL and NEED a WAIVER or a VISA? contact VisaHq to assist you and increase your chances to obtain a waiver for ANY country. Click the link below:
https://www.visahq.ca/?a_aid=vaff8715
****
how this guy handles AGGRESSIVE cops
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1G6W3Z3fRK/
Many stupid people here FEAR BLACKS but ...look at this VERY WHITE GUY who had a VERY GOOD JOB at school and who abused 157 CHILDREN!!!!
His name is Hamish Tait!!!
A BIT ABOUT ME and MY FAMILY IN AFRICA
I am saying it to you as an AFRICAN who has lived in France, a country known for its colonial past but also for its finesse, joie de vivre, quality if life and elegance!!! not to mention the cheap access to a very good quality of education! I ahve also studied in New Zealand, and stayed briefly in Germany (1 year and a half) and the US (4 months, which were more than enough!).
I currently living in Canada where I hold a citizenship (important to say as MOST people nowadays think that ALL Africans are ILLEGALS. This is how stupid most people are, unfortunate but true)
My sister is also a Canadian citizen but has moved to Southern Europe since 2024 where she is awaiting for her EU bluecard. I have another broither who studied law and who now works in Luxembourg (close to Germany as many North Americans ARE EXTREMELY BAD with geography and most have been NOWHERE) and is married to a Luxembourgeoise he met during one of his intersnship at a Law firm in Paris, France back in early 2000s. My youngest brother also fell in love with a girl from Argentina during his studies (he studied architecture) in Paris. The girl parents refused that thir daughter follows him to Africa so..he hads no choice but to follow his fiancée to South America.
My father (and his brothers) studied in Paris in the 1960s and 70s. They LOVED France and the French people (may be they were different back then). They all returned to AFRICA with a lot of Achievements but ONE (an uncle of mine on my dad's side) married a FRench lady from Lille. Unlike my youngest brother whose wife is from Argentina, the French parents of my uncle's fiancée accepoted that she follows him to AFRICA!
Today, I am writing this blog because I have noticed that many BLACKS (In the US and elsewhere) did not have the chance that I had OR have just lost their way...
This blog surely ahs criticism in it but also is designed to bring light to many KIDS and YOUNGSTERS who need inspiration
ABOUT AMERICA
I have noticed that America has a DEEP issue with classes and the stigma that resulted from its slavery past is still EXTREMELY VISIBLE and is affecting minority groups in America!
I have had the chance to experience life in Europe and now realize how lucky I was I NEVER grew up in the US… or even in Canada. May be I was LUCKY that my parents did not have enough $$ to pay for HIGH tuitions in US universities and had no choice but to send me to France, where Universities are FREE!
MY ADVICE to Black Americans, particularly to those struggling nowadays:
STUDY MORE
SPEND LESS TIME ON STREETS
USE LIBRAIRES AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, USE THE COMPUTERS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS and SUCCESS
LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE (FRENCH, GERMAN, PORTUGUESE or SPANISH..or even JAPANESE)
SET A GOAL FOR YOUR LIFE (example: study in France (like me, the guy from AFRICA many decades ago, Immigrate to Southern Europe Spain or Portugal, like my AFRICAN younger sister, or study law and work in Luxembourg, like my younger AFRICAN brother)
STOP CONSUMING too much COKE, too MUCH SUGAR, too MUCH OIL, too mUCH HAMBURGERS...all leading to diseases in BLACK POPULATIOn while ENRICHING and giving $$ to WHITE-OWNED US CORPORATIONS
If you are sick and Black, believe me, MOST HOPSITALS in the US will treat you in a different way..so SAVE YOUR HEALTH!!!
STUDY or LEARN SOME SKILLS
USE YOUTUBE to learn skills or languages (my sister who immigrated from canada to Europe DID EXACTLY that), to learn about ...INVESTING, MONEY MANAGEMENT, accounting, law
(Khan Akademy on youtube can be a good start)
May be Go to AREAS of the US where racism is lower to begin with.
LEARN how to MAKE A GOOD RESUME and ...INFLATE IT with experiences and skills!!
DON'T BE AFRAID TO TRY PLACES like Switzerland, Norway, New Zealand, France, South Korea, Japan!!!
It does not mean that you are BLACK so those options are closed!!! NO WAY! My sister in law went to Seoul and lives there now and she is an AFRICAN too, or BLACK! If SHE CAN, YOU CAN!
In your freetime, enjoy your life..watch a MOVIE, play basketball, socialize with friends abut AVOID the damned streets, or make blogs
and ..
DREAM ABOUT YOU SUCCEEDING EVERY NIGHT!!!
TRUST ME. See yourself in Europe, or in a career wearing a nice suit. DREAM, DREAM and DREAM but NEVER STOP STUDYING or LEARNING... this is HOW YOU KICK ARSES!
aned yes when you're pissed, do not take GUNS,
use COMPUTERS and make BLOGS, SPEAK UP USING THEIR TECHNOLOGY, THEIR RESOURCES, USE TIKTOK (I got two accounts and believe me, I make noise it does not please many people but I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN), USE FACEBOOK, USE BLOGS, BOYCOTT COMPANIES or ASK PEOPLE TO BOYCOTT THEM. This is sooo MUCH MORE EFFICIENT THAN Shouting on streets (No one cares and actually it will please the police).
so.... BE SMART, FRUSTRATE THEM !!!!
These are good idead instead of roaming the streets and wasting your life (while giving the STUPID racist cops the occasion to harrass you), why not … start build your future.
How??
Stay home and start ..may be studying. Start reading and learning skills. Start reading about something that interests you, such as architecture, Law, business, engineering, history..
may be start looking into fields that make $$ and try to direct your chocies towards those fields. Up here in Canada, where I live now, firlds like plumbing, or heater specialists pay well. In France, where I spent my teenage years up till my mid-thirties, "metiers" such as surgeons, data specialists, lawyers pay extremely well...particulalrly, discrimination lawyers.
If you read my other blog (link: https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html, my younger brother in Luxemboug now, used to study law in France and this law degree has opened him MANY MANY doors in Europe). I ahve also a cousin who is lawyer in France and a nephew (he is still in Africa now) who plans to study law in France and work in the field of law.
Look at this event who apparently made news in America:
see how this event would have been different of the black woman was NOT a JUDGE (white officer harassing a black female passenger)
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Gbj4yVC6t/?mibextid=wwXIfr
also share this blog: https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html
so that together we can change the path for many people belonging to the minority group, make racist cops work VERY VERY FRUSTRATING (because now, there would be more blacks at universities or colleges and less to harrass on US roads, and also LESS money for bad corporations).
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/never-buy-thise-coffee-brands-they-got.html?m=1
Believe me, I stopped buying those "bad" coffee since the end of 2024 (ust after my sister decided to leave Canada and head to Southern Europe with her Canadian passport in the pocket!). She now is finishing her PhD and is about to start her full-time job now that she is awaiting for her EU bluecard (she is still on a temporary European visa), which could eventually allow her to access more jobs and even shift to other EU countries should that be needed!
With my ADVICES here....I hope there will be more BLACK(or BROWN) people like my cousin and nephew who will be taking their fture into their hands, SET OUT A TARGET that will change their lives, study fields that they love and aspire to, or even study LAW so that there will be more people of colour holding INFLUENTIAL positions (black lawyers, BLACK prosecutors, BLACK judges, black cops, black TEACHER, Black pilots)!!! If you want to read my blog, frel free: https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html
DO SOMETHING about your life!!! trust me, you won’t regret it!
if tou got no idea about what to do after high school, study LAW!!! if you want to change what is wrong with the society in America, study Law!!! it will open you doors and will give you access to countless opportunities!
I come from a very poor country in AFRICA!!!! but my granddad, back in the 1970s, did everything he could to send him and his 4 brothers study in France! he sold anfew of his land, worked hard and finally, it all paid off!
My dad did the same for us years later!!
DO NOT let some "FRUSTRATED between their legs" RACIST cops (not all white people are bad, but I know that many white american cops are just happy to arrest you and destroy your future). DO NOT LET THAT happen!!!
Give yourselves some chances and start with education!!!! go to college, read books, use their libraries, use their rersources, learn a language (french or german (and SNOB those racists) so that ojne day, if you will, you will be able to go to France or to Germany to undertake studies if you are TIRED of the United states... come to Europe to study!!!! it is FREE there and you don’t have to get INDEBTED by those american colleges and eal with the usual anglo American crap all along....
not mentioning that after your studies done....you will probably HAVE TO PAY BACK LOANS to US white-owned corporations.
WHY LEARNING FRENCH OR GERMAN COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE??
It is not just about enhancing your skills. Look at me, I come from a former FRENCH COLONY and did not speak a WORKD of English until I turned 17!!!!!! I started to learn it in France but practised using different methods, like youtube or some apps. I also had a penpal back then and we used to speak.
Now with the technology that is available, it is VERY POSSIBLE to learn a language. My sister, just learned some basic Spanish and Portuguese using youtube videos and now...she lives in Europe and that knowledge was very HELPFUL for her to look for houses, have small talks with locals, understand a bit at work, etc...
She was TIRED of CANADA and of the hypocrisy that reigns here...so one day, she applied for a uni in Europe, looked for a temp job and once her visa European approved, she left. But yes, her CANADIAN passport made things WAY WAY WAY EASIER!
and it would be the same for you if you are on a US passport!!!
but you need to start learning languages, get skills, do some research about Europe, learn the basics..and yes, IT IS DOABLE!!!
I coudl do it
my ssiter did it
my broitehr in Luxembourg did it too
so did my nephew...
and we are all FROM AFRICA
YES AFRICA!!!!
Why can't you?? As a minority in AMERICA, ypou are BETTER than any of US
so why Europe is AN OPTION...A GOOD ONE for a BLACK AMERICAN?
Students are NOT INDEBTED over there!!!
This is why in places like FRance, Austria, Germany....students do NOT have loans...it is because Universities are Either VERY CHEAP or Almost FREE (In some places, u just gotta pay the registration fees which is around 300 Euros, and that is for ONE YEAR!!!). Just compare that to 40,000-90,000 USD that you would pay if you stay in the UNITED STATES or Canada!
France has FREE education, so does Germany!!!
so if you are 14 yo Black American who has no idea what to do...here is your chance, here is an idea that I am offering you as an AFRICAN!!!
STUDY IN EUROPE
If that interests you, Germany has this, start here and I think u can apply from there:
For France, start here:
https://www.campusfrance.org/fr
For us, we studied in France (that was back in the 1990s though so application processes have changed, but the main requirement is generally having the equivalent of a High schoold DIploma and a good knowledge of French) as the quality of education is good ( and also because my parents could NOT afford US universities for 4-5 years) and there seems to be MUCH less racism than in many parts of America… so why bother studying in the US???
but that being said…. some of tou will have to start with there…. on any cases, start studying and get some skills and knowledge.
The issue with studying in the US
For many of you, that might be the option that you will choose as you may not feel like crossing the Atlantic Ocean and learn a new language. You may also want to stay closer to your friends and family, which I really udnerstand.
If that is your choice, make sure you ahve a CLEAR PLAN. Staying in America is NOT always bad, but be prepared for its downside. It may be worth it IF you manage to go into those League Universities or in some cases, great Unis. If you got a plan (enhancing your skills in a collage in the US, well, why not stay).
But my real issue with staying in America is that YOU HAVE TO usually LOAN some $$ to institutions that are mostly white-owned. It will take time before you can repay it plus... you will ONLY have the USA option.
COMPANIES TO AVOID in THE US and TO WHOM YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE your $$
Now, there are HEAPST of companies in the US which just take advantage of MINORITIES but who do not give a DAMN about them. Many of those companies are not only white-owned (it is okay if it is white-owned but contributes to a better social life for Americans and minorities), but MANY are financing RIGHT-WING or EVEN NAZI-like ideas.
One that I can think of now is
TESLA : we already saw what his CEO did...right??
SO as a BLACK AMERICAN Who feels ANGER, REVOLT ...what can you do? or CAN I DO SOMETHING AT ALL
Apart from being aggressive on the streets (which many Frustrated between-the-legs cops REALLLLLLLY want you to do), there are actually things you can do.
Now sure, I told you to study and gain skills, ABsolutely!!! and I am saying it as A BLACK PERSON or if you prefer, as an AFRICAN..from AFRICA (although I live in canada and have lived in France too)!!
...I have told you to READ BOOKS
...BE CURIOUS,
...LEARN a new language
and why not
....Try to connect with WHITE people in Europe if you plan to go there! trust me, when they'll hear you are from the US, you are studying and plan to learn FRENCH or German, MOST of the Europeans will NOT TREAT you the same you White Americans do (as thsey are soooo prejudiced already and were raised in a country with a PAST..a past where slavery is aprt of the US history whether or not we agree on it)!!!
but you will ahve free time, and during those free time,
1. AVOID drugs on streets
2. AVOID going back home late (more police brutality at night from what I heard, more abuses, and also more psychopaths probably working late)
3. Avoid to join gangs at all cost!!!
...I am from AFRICA, I naver have joined any gangs, I NEVER smoked drugs (very few believe but I guess if I was white, it would have been very different), I NEVER committed any crime, I NAVER have set foot in a jail or ANY CELL, I never have been arrested ...EVER!!!
Why? probably because I am calm, probably because I spent MOST of my time at Universities, may be beccause I was in Europe, NZ and Canada for a LONG time or may be..because I grew uop in AFRICA in a relatively good neighborhood...
or may be I was too busy learning languages, doing my masters degree in New Zealand, studying at Unis, dating girls (both in Africa and France)
SO WHAT CAN I DO IF I HATE SO MUCH THOSE CORPORATIONS or I AM FEELING SO OPPRESSED BY THIS DAMN SOCIETY IN THE US
You can do like me...you will have free time after studying or between activities. You can CREATE A BLOG like me. You put everything you hate on this blog and already by doing that, LOTS of your FRUSTRATIONS will go..not ALL, but 50% of it!
But when you write it, it is good to insert EVIDENCES, which include Youtube videos, journal articles, studies, numbers to up your claims. If you write about discrimination in the police forcer for example, it is very good to include some numbers, some articles that back up what you want to say, some findings, etc...
But NOW,
if you do not want to go with that yet, you can
1. BOYCOTT those US companies that pollute the planet and give $$ to people like Trump
2. BOYCOTT Those companies that cause HEALTH PROBLEMS to most Americans. You would agree with me that MOST of the victims are people like ...US, meaning Blacks!
3 YOu can also share my blog here if you wish, that is perfectly fine so that you would HELP OTHER BLACKS like us!
Here is a List (I will add more along the way):
- Target: Targeted for rolling back diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives after previously supporting them.
- Amazon: Criticized for donating to the inauguration, contributing to construction projects, and providing AWS cloud services to federal immigration agencies.
- Home Depot & Walmart: Included in "We Ain't Buying It" campaigns for their perceived alignment with administration policies and lack of public opposition.
- Starbucks: Listed due to leadership or parent company connections to financial support for the campaign
If you want to BOYCOTT TRUMP himself
https://www.ethicalconsumer.org/ethicalcampaigns/boycotts/boycott-trump-usa-find-alternatives
AS A BLACK AMERICAN in EUROPE, HOW WOULD THAT BE???
I know you are fearing that aspect. I am an AFRICAN, but believe me, if you are a Black American, you will be relatively welcomed!
The fact that you are a US citizen in Europe will be in you favor and my guess would be...it would be relatively easy for you to find opportunities in Europe. But the key is...SPEAK FRENCH and dress well...not in an very expensive way,but well enough! Even if cops there do something, just seeing a US passport would make them think twice, believe me, I know awhat I am talking about (my sister has a Canadian passport and things happen differently than when she wanders with an African passport)! I am not saying that they are like American cops, but a US passport is REALLY HELPFUL, even if you are BLACK!!!
from experience, I have hardly heard about US blacks being harassed in France, nor even Germany...so please, why not try to come there if America is a living hell!
In the past, I ahve met a Mexican guy who endured racism in Texas. Americans treated him almost like S***. One day, he decided to apply for a school in France, snobbed those racist US teachers in Texas, and flew to Europe. He literallytold them...I am done with Texas, I am flying to France to enjoy life in Europe and learn French culture. You must ahve seen the faces of those white americans hearing that from this Mexican teen! They cound't stand it particulalry when their whiote kids would probably be STUCK in this small Texas town!
More about myself:
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html
Why actual POLICING don’t work?
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/04/police-abuses-and-how-to-deal-with-it.html
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire