HOW TO TACKLE RACISM and IS AFRICA POVERT, MISERY and DIRT ONLY?
About my story: An AFRICAN in FRANCE And NEW ZEALAND
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html
Advices to black Americans - from AFRICA
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html
Are WHITES BETTER than BLACKS
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/05/are-you-sure-that-whites-are-better.html
canadian healthcare a MES https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/06/canadian-healthcare.html
How to deal with POLICE ABUSE
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/04/police-abuses-and-how-to-deal-with-it.html
NEED TO TRAVEL and NEED a WAIVER or a VISA? contact VisaHq to assist you and increase your chances to obtain a waiver for ANY country. Click the link below:
https://www.visahq.ca/?a_aid=vaff8715
HOW TO TACKLE RACISM?
Let's start with this stupid Canadian who insulted a First Nation in fron of the camera.
I decided to put it there so he will be there for VEEERY LONG because even in Africa, I will keep this video OOOOONNN
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1PUHQ6dJ4M/
As an AFRICAN, who has lived in FRANCE, NEW ZEALAND and who is now living in Canada (and planning to return to Africa - as I have something to come back to there...one modest house, two modest cars, one modest business, one modest beach shore...and one modest garden with modest organic fruits and veggies gorwing on it....an idea that I got from buying EXEPNSIVE FOODS in canada...
Now, today, I just read the following RACIST phrase:
Well, It is the same for AFRICA too.... Putting COLONIALISTS OUTSIDE helps protect Africans too...in case you haven't thought.
ALTHOUGH I ENTIRELY AGREE WITH MANY OF YOU (WHITES) that CRIMINALS SHOULD BE DEPORTED, I do not think that deporting the immigrants who contribute is a smart thing to do...
but yes, this is AFRICA
and if we refer to this above, REMIGRATION won't solve much!!! It will just make:
- your retirement amount lower
- your taxes higher (less immigrants mean less contributors)...and NO, WHITE europeans (French, Swedish, Norwegians) won't come immigrate to the US or Canada.... NO NO NON NO ...you know why? because their healthcare, work conditions, lifestyles, transportation are way BETTER than canada's and the US
- and REMIGRATION will just encourage the BEST IMMIGRANTS (those who can make your country better) leave.
ooohhh there is one who is reallllllyyyy enjoying his time eeehhhh???
- REMIGRATION will not solve the issue of PEDOPHILES in your white countries. You can DEPOT every colour person if you wish to (I don't give a damn fuck because I got something to rely on in Africa anyway and going back tehre won't affect my life that much...may be finally, I can start up this agro-business that I have been dreaming all along but couldn't start it simply because I AM STUCK in this coun,try of yours called CANADA... STUCK HERE WITH YOUR DAMN HEALTHCARE that is SOOOO INEFFIIENT, STUCK with your EXPENSIVE TAXES and RENTS, STUCK HERE WITH your TOXIC FACES and behaviours that seem to be the source of tall the MENTAL ISSUES that your white countries are facing nowadays....how sad.... )
- REMIGRATION will not solve your issues with all the sex perverts you have up here in CANADA and the US! I do not know why but in AFRICA, I never had to worry about perverts or pedophiles for my kids...but sine we moved here, I have to make sure that the person(s) I leave my kids with are 100% ...SANE????
Normal, this is what we read everyday up here...
and
https://www.cbc.ca/lite/story/9.7265914
and
https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/9.7249543
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHd8GRc86aM
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMtsGkts6I
and so MUCH MORE....
ohhh and yes, I forgot the EPSTEIN case in the US where RAPE, ABUSES and even MURDER OCCURED.
Epstein...Was he Black or White by the way?? I can never be sure because MOST OF YOU SHIVER when you see a black man on the street...
As an AFRICAN, who has lived in FRANCE, NEW ZEALAND and who is now living in Canada, I have probably a lot to tell you:
OHHH LET'S NOW SEE HOW I and people that I know deal with RACISM....mmmmmmhhhhhhh
GOLDEN Rule :
NEVER USE VIOLENCE...unless you have no choice (such as the person directly aims at your life or the life of your loved ones)
LES DIFFERENTES TECHNIQUES
technique 1:
ALWAYS charge your phone before leaving your home. Why? because once you have a charged phone, you can use it to document, distribute a "racist" incident. You will have evidence that you can later use or show to a police officer (I know you are laughing)...or a lawyer.
You can also use it to share online or even, use in your blog like I do now. Actually, it is VERY EASY to start a blog like this one. You just need an email and log onto blogger.com
technique 2:
IGNORE: in many cases, it is just best to ignore the incident as sometimes, some people may be just waiting for an aopportunity. Ignoring it will even make them crazy
technique 3:
SNOB THEM: As a French speaker, when encountering racist talks or remarks, I SNOB the person by speaking FRENCH. A few times, I heard people mumbling and "half-swearing" here in canada...I just talked back to them by saying: "BOnjour monsieur, vous allez bien???" while I am smiling and taking pleasure at talking back to them....in a PERFECT PARISIAN accent!!
Up till now, all walked away, but yes, I am very very good at running....away....
technique 4
If you are being harrassed by some racist staff at some airports, it might be a good idea to give comment about their outfit...like..."Your shoes are really nice, your husband has a good choice"..or "mmmhhh, nice shirt you got there!!! I like it!!! no no...reallly!!!!" (trust me I did this a few times)
tecchnique 5
post reviews: If you are victim of some racist acts, REPORT THEM onto the company website or on GOOGLE. post a review on google and ASK your friend to also post a REVIEW. Put 1 or 2 stars
tecnhique 6:
once in a the place is full of people (it was in atrainstation in europe), I saw someone who was victim of racism. I approached the "harasser" from behind, waited to the right moment, and ...poked in his back. As there were so many people walking around, there was no way for him to know it was from me, besides I was pretending to read a book.
technique 7:
At a post office, I once saw a racist man abusing some coloured cashier. As the post was very busy (but had cameras around), I decided to use another technique. I blew (using my mouth) some air towards his neck (Zero physical contact). You must have seen his face....
tecnhique 8:
If it is a company or a brand, USE Tiktok or FB to air their reputation. Do it today, tomorrow and a few times over the following weeks. Do it, redo, redo and redo again and again to tarnish their reputation.
You can also use Youtube or create a blog
technique 9
If the incident crosses the line, I urge to contact organizations such as SOS racisme if you are in France, report it to the Police or talk to a lawyer specialized in discrimination.
Technique 9:
When leaving your home, always charge the phone BUT.... on top of it, make sure you have at LEAST 2 contact numbers of discrminiation lawyers you can call on! If you have 5, it is even better!!!
technique 10:
ALWAYS HAVE YOUTUBE on your phone!!!
If you are victim of harrassment, you can press the app and record it LIVE!!!!
why because if you just record it, it can be deleted! sending it LIVE will make the life of the perpetrator a LIVING HELL!!!
tecnhique 11:
In the early 2000, 2 friends of mine and I were denied entry to a nighclub! Things kind of escalated varbally and one of my friend wanted to "go physical". hadn't I been there, it would have happened. I told him to back off by just telling him "This is not a refusal into New Zealand or Australia, just relax...it is just a lousy nighclub". It made the eyes of the bouncers big like those of an hippopotamus. As we walked away, I just said to them " sorry guys, we do not want to waste our lives by having a fight on something that isn't really worth it". yes, it is insulting, but now, that guy is working for a company that supplies Airbus in Toulouse. I believe I saved him that night as a fight could have destroyed his life!
technique 12:
I crossed into Switzerland to France many years ago and encountered some "DOUCHE***" officers at swiss border. As the 2 borders are close to each other, as soon as we got into France, I smiled and waved at the Swiss officers on the other side...who surely did not expect this "mockery smile" and "mockery wave" topped with an eye blinking taht reminds the sunset of AFRICAAAAAA!
tecnhique 13:
Once, in Spain, a stupid waitress just threw our plates onto the table. It was clearly racist. No one said anything except me. I said "ohhh, I ddi not know that in Spain, plates had wings"!!!. She kind of confronted me by saying "excuse me?" to which i responded "the plates were flying ...like blllooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu" while using this typical French funny humour that I ahve learned so well when growing up in france. She did not know how to respond and felt humiliated as I said it in front of other customers!
Obviously, we did not order anything else...just to be safe. I do not want to be ...poisonned
technique 14
if you are victim of racism in a specific location, come back to that location with your phone on, make a video and comment of the video using typical "MEAN FRENCH DARK AND BLACK HUMOUR". You can for example say...ohhh this is the place I bought a shirt yesterday, see how beautiful the shirts are but look at those sellers, you see the one who is bald??? he looks so drained and furstrated between the legs...just look at him....I am sure he is the one who is being slapped by his wife after 11 PM in bed..see what I mean!!!"
So you got me right...instead of using VIOLENCE (which will elad to arrest and charges), use the TECHNOLOGY to avoid issues.
technique 15
a racist shopper where my sister used to live was located on ehr way to work. EACH time she passes by, she really makes sure that she WAVES at the owner, who would be feeling embarrassed each time she passes. Once, she even apostrophed him by saying ":bonjour Bertrand, ca va????" in front of his white only customers. Such initiative is really an AMBARRASSMENT for a RACIST person.
so...in some cases, it is VERY GOOD TO BE BLACK!!! you can use that colour to create discomfort
tecnhique 16
once in canada, some lousy teenagers were staring at me while I as driving. There was a stop sign and they kind of had this "I am a white guy" attitude. my window was open so....I decided to say in FRENCH: " BOnjooooooouuuuuuurrrrrr, vous allez bien". I knew they wouldn't be able to respond to me (anglo canadians have VERY LITTLE French knowledge, believe it or not), and I continued by saying "Apparemment pas, allleeeeezzz. au revoir" and I blinked my eye and ...left them there!
simple!
technique 17
a car full of Supremacist stopped right across me once, in the opposite direction. Some of them satred at me in a very strange way. I waited for the traffic to me, and said in FRENCH...bonjour messieurs, desole, je dois partir car le feu est vert!!! bonne journee!!!!!!!!!!!
And I left them tehre too.
Simple
ABOUT ME:
I am from AFRICA!!!!
yes…. AFRICA!!!!!!!!
When I left AFRICA,
....I never closed my bank accounts
....I still have local contacts
and my AFRICAN PASSPORT (otherwise, I am stuck up North)
....
I REFUSE to stay INDEFINITELY in Canada for a number of reasons including (and will NEVER GO to the US even if America gives me a passport!!!): COST of LIVING, Non-sense rules that are way too much and make the canadian society so boring and bland, ANTISOCIAL behaviours that are on the rise, EXTREME INDIVIDUALISM & social isolation that are the MAIN CAUSES of mental illnesses to which many canadians & immigrants have to deal with, hypocritical culture (unlike France or Germany), « put under the rug » mentality, jealousy and envy of many locals (way worse than France itself), a financial system that ENSLAVES Canadians by putting them under financial stress (credit card loans etc…, lack of opportunities, EXTREME lonely society that make countries like Germany as a « social paradise », «there is no racism » denial culture.
About me...
I am an AFRICAN, a PURE ONE!!!!! Even the Africans you ahve seen are less AFRICAN than me!!!
I speak two AFRICAN DIALECTS,
I also speak FRENCH fluently and also speak it with a perfect PARISIAN Accent (It is probably for 3 reasons: First, because I have lived in France since I was young, then, it is probably because I have had many WHITE FRENCH friends, and thirdly, it is probably because I have dated two French girls, among others as I have also dated girls from Africa as well as Asia)
I can also understand and speak GERMAN (I did a few internships in Germany when living in France and spent a semester in Dortmund) but started to elan this language in a primary school in AFRICA!
I also speak ITALIAN a bit
I have visited MANY countries in Europe, including Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK, Spain, Italy, Austria (I have been to both Salzburg and Vienna), Portugal, Luxembourg (where one of my brother currently lives and works) and Norway
read more here: https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html







Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire