Are WHITES BETTER than BLACKS in terms of CRIMINALITY? Because I do not believe it!
Advices to black Americans - from AFRICA
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html
How to tackle racism?
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/05/how-to-tackle-racism.html
ABOUT ME
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html
See how his guy handles ABUSIVE COPS
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1G6W3Z3fRK/
I am from AFRICA!!!!
yes…. AFRICA!!!!!!!!
When I left AFRICA,
....I never closed my bank accounts
....I still have local contacts
and my AFRICAN PASSPORT (otherwise, I am stuck up North)
....
I REFUSE to stay INDEFINITELY in Canada for a number of reasons including (and will NEVER GO to the US even if America gives me a passport!!!): COST of LIVING, Non-sense rules that are way too much and make the canadian society so boring and bland, ANTISOCIAL behaviours that are on the rise, EXTREME INDIVIDUALISM & social isolation that are the MAIN CAUSES of mental illnesses to which many canadians & immigrants have to deal with, hypocritical culture (unlike France or Germany), « put under the rug » mentality, jealousy and envy of many locals (way worse than France itself), a financial system that ENSLAVES Canadians by putting them under financial stress (credit card loans etc…, lack of opportunities, EXTREME lonely society that make countries like Germany as a « social paradise », «there is no racism » denial culture.
About me...
I am an AFRICAN, a PURE ONE!!!!! Even the Africans you ahve seen are less AFRICAN than me!!!
I speak two AFRICAN DIALECTS,
I also speak FRENCH fluently and also speak it with a perfect PARISIAN Accent (It is probably for 3 reasons: First, because I have lived in France since I was young, then, it is probably because I have had many WHITE FRENCH friends, and thirdly, it is probably because I have dated two French girls, among others as I have also dated girls from Africa as well as Asia)
I can also understand and speak GERMAN (I did a few internships in Germany when living in France and spent a semester in Dortmund) but started to elan this language in a primary school in AFRICA!
I also speak ITALIAN a bit
I have visited MANY countries in Europe, including Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK, Spain, Italy, Austria (I have been to both Salzburg and Vienna), Portugal, Luxembourg (where one of my brother currently lives and works) and Norway
when I even start to see what I did, I cannot help myself thinking about WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Why?
Because WHITE SUPREMACISTS, particularly here in North America, cannot help themselves but insist on their EUROPEAN HERITAGE. They are always the ones saying "I AM A EUROPEAN, or I AM A EUROPEAN AMERICAN, or I AM A PROUDLY WHITE AMERICAN, or I AM A GERMAN AMERICAN
but here is the funny thing....
Those NARROW MINDED PEOPLE always insist on their EUROPEAN, GERMAN, SCOTTISH HERITAGE and GENES, but ...
THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EUROPEAN CULTURE
..for 98% of them!
so...how about we put them to a "WHITE" and EUROPEAN TEST"??
And yes, I have designed one for them (at the end of this blog)
---NOTE: I am not targeting ALL WHITE people, but only the ones SKIMMING other whites, Asians and Blacks who are being scammed through the system. I am criticising those WHITES who feel they are superior to other races and eevn who think that they are better than OTHER WHITES (ohhh yes, those whites exist and believe or not, they even take other white people from above!!
I am also criticising OTHER races - who despite of NOT BEING WHITES - pull down on other races. I am speaking about some people in South Asia (SIngapore) or some people in the UAE who mistreat people of some colours and who think they are the best! far from it, just like WHITE SPUPREMACISTS, those people in those above countries behave like...DOUCHEBAGS
I am extremely full of CRITICISM towards those who use their CORPORTIONS to AVOID to pay taxes (like Elon Musk) while the average WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW Americans/French/Australians/ Canadians/ Malaysian/ Mexican/ African/ German are encountering difficulties to pay their mortgages, interest rates debts, debts, student loans, car loans.....and MUCH MUCH MORE
Those MOr*** get RICHER and do not pay TAXES (by using legal advices or by putting their $$ into fiscal paradises) while We are being SCR**ED, by waking up at 5 AM, by working 3-4 jobs for some of us, by working under the cold winters in places like Manitoba for some or working in humid and hot conditions like in some Australian deserts, by driving buses and dealing with some nutcases for some others, by barely see their families for some, or by working till 2 AM for some...
Elon, and other RICH people (many of which by the way PROFITTED from the Covid), use the system to avoid taxes. Do you find this normal? Me, I do not! and I am wondering why as an AFRICAN, I am the one who is the most vocal about it!
When I go out here in Canada or in the US, I often feel sorry for many Canadians who feel stressed or overworked because I understand their daily challenges. I know, I come from a very poor country and before heading to Europe, I have known many people who lived that life, back where I come from. Also, I witnessed LOTS of injustice in this African country I come from, ranging from people being EXPLOITED, verbally abused, overworked to a point where they can no longer take it and wish they can go or emigrate elsewhere to benefit from a "better environment"...I thought I have left those issues in AFRICA but being in the west, I still witness the same challenges. The only difference is that i the West, this exploitation system is just...more discreet and less visible, to a point that YOU (Westerners) do barely see it.
let`s start first about AFRICA. The AFRICA that the western media (particularly fox news) shows you is ALWAYS this part of Africa (or those parts where you see Poor people, begging children, starvation, flies, corruption, famine, genocide....). But they exist, right?? OF COURSE THEY DO EXIST and the AFRICAN that I am can confirm that!!! But....it depends where in Africa you are staring at. It is just like looking at the US, you guys have GHETTOS too right??? You got lots of misery and poverty in America too. Same goes for Europe (look at East London) where crime and drugs are also an issue (refer to what happens in Scotland nowadays)
But hey...here are some pics of AFRICA...may be that you have never seen them
AFRICA has good cafe shops...
successful businessmen
https://www.techinafrica.com/inside-the-minds-of-africas-most-successful-startup-ceos/
nice looking cities (and not just what they keep showing you on fox news)
and this is somewhere in NEW YORK, USA
if your stupid President wants to call AFRICA a SH**HOLE (So Firstly, such remarks are actually interesting assuming that many parts of the US are made up of ghettos and Filthy neighborhoods and secondly, such remarks are made by a man accused of many criminal charges including rape and sex assaults on may women).
Last and not least, if you would like to call countries as such, pleaase make sure your OWN country is ... IRREPROACHABLE!!!
and that another video, from Scotland, is about drug problems...I could not believe that the issue was so dramatic
As part of the plea on Tuesday, Const. Bridget Morla admitted to inappropriately touching the two teenagers in an Airdrie, Alta., hotel room in 2022.
The plea was entered before Court of King’s Bench....."
Three Canadian police officers were arrested in Spain, with two of them accused of sexual assault and assault causing injuries, according to Spanish police. The third officer was charged with attacking an agent of authority...."
My house in Africa is simple but nice-looking. I have to admit that may be, I am more fortuntae than many immigrants as I have something to come back to, should I choose to urgently come back...
On the small land that I own, which is half of an hectare, I now plant fruits that I find VERY EXPENSIVE while staying here in Canada. One day, it just came to my mind to buy some seeds and send them home (inside my father in law`s suitcase) and have them planted. Now that I am still away from home, those nice veggies are being tasted by my relatives, who have the chance to taste cherry tomatoes, yellow peppers and more seeds that I happened to find up here North...
However, AVOCADOS, MANGOS (expensive here in Canada), BANANA (of course, this is AFRICA), litchis (some brought it from Asia), I did not need to bring seeds from Canada as the ones I find in Africa are far better..so why bother?
NEVER SELL YOUR HOME
YOUR LAND
UNLESS....U GOT MANY...
WHITE vs BLACK CRIMES
I just start to laugh about Blacks being the criminals in the US (and elsewhere) and I am wondering why taht is the case. Why White people are so scared of Blacks? Is it because many were raised like chickens or ir it pure prejudices?
Let' start by this video made by a WHITE MAN
When in the meantime, WHITE CORPORATIONS STEAL AFRICA
see what bthe First Lady of Sierra Leone has to say about WHITE WESTERN CORPORATIONS in AFRICA
Look at how the stealing is done
The issue with EUROPE and the US in particular is that their CORPORATIONS COME TO AFRICA in the light of exploiting our MINERALS. To do so, the west has to put in place an (AFRIcan) leader who is going to be OBEDIENT and LEANING to the US/European interests, not a leader who has the competency to bring the African country out of poverty
The PERFECT LEADER is and will always be the one who is CORRUPTIBLE & MANIPULABLE so that the interests of those mining corporations and other corporations (cocoa is also a matter of exploitation in Africa) can make HUGE $$ while paying a "SLAVE" salary to the locals.
Now...BLAMS the BLACK GUY from New York and BLAME the AFRICAN GUIODE to try to rip you off for 4 dollars more or 10 dollars more on a tour!!! but what YOUR STUPID CORPORATIONS ARE STEALING IS WORTH ,000,000,000 of EUROS
now who is the thief?
or may be WHO ARE THE BIGEGST THIEF NOW?
US AFRICANS or YOU GUYS WHITE OWNED CORPORATIONS?
Just have some guts and tell me if you dare!
NOTE: I am not targeting ALL WHITE people, but only the ones SKIMMING other whites, Asians and Blacks who are being scammed through the system. I am extremely full of CRITICISM towards those who use their CORPORTIONS to AVOID to pay taxes (like Elon Musk) while the average WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW Americans/French/Australians/ Canadians/ Malaysian/ Mexican/ African/ German are encountering difficulties to pay their mortgages, interest rates debts, debts, student loans, car loans,
and by the way, during Colonization, stop selling this civilization BULLSHIT, COLONIZATION in my view is SYNONYM OF:
COLONIALISM =
1.LEGALIZED THEFT
2. LEGALIZED BURGLARY (Minerals stolen in Africa for geenratiosn to ENRICH EUROPE)
3. LEGALIZED FROCED SEX INTERCOURSE (far from the REAL, FAIR and GOOD WHITE MEN (like Sen John McCain or people like former New Zealand Prime Minister, or the FRENCH resistants who FOUGHT against the NAzis) of Europe, the other whites know they cannot be prosecuted in Africa far in the bush and take what they want,...tehre are no FRENCH LAWYERS there, NO GOOD FRENCH people ready to jump on them, NO Anti-colonial FRENCHMEN who hate colonialists, NO French Journalists who are going to make a scandal...so...)
4 ABUSES
5. ABUSIVE ARRESTS (Criticize us colonialists and you will ROT in jail)
6. GENOCIDE TACTICS
7 LEGALIZED KILLINGS: anyone who opposes colonial power sees his life at risk!
8.PERSECUTION
9. SCAM with the BIBLE and in the name of GOD
10. EXECUTIONS : kill those who OPPOSE colonial interests in Africa and Asia
11. INTIMIDATIONS (work for us colonialists or..else)
12. HARRASMENT (if you do not give us names, we will kill your families)
ALL oif the ABOVE, which were COMMON under COLONIAL RULES, are ENTIRELY AGAINST THE LAWS of Western countries!!! but yet, THOSE WERE VERY LEGAL and even ENCOURAGED in AFRICA MANY DECADES AGO.
ARE WHITE COUNTRIES BETTER?
They seem better, I would say. In most of the west today, HIGH COST OF LIVING are driving many whites totally nuts. HIGH DEBT (like in Canada and the US) are putting many whites under pressure. DEPRESSION is a very common issue ANYWHERE in the WEST! AFRICA (except may be those countries where WHITES dec died to stick on, like South Africa), has a lower prevalence with depression. Where I come from, people live slowly, they take their time, they LAUGH, they tap each other on their shoulder...yes, people there have almost NO retirement accounts, nor do they have a HIGHLY equipped hospital like in Toronto (but yes, Canadian healthcare is REALLLLLY A MESS now with all those poor people dying waiting for a doctor...believe me, This is a current issue in Canada right now)....our roads in AFRICA have potholes and w-in some AFRICAn counties, we have power cuts (reason why I ought a Chinese made solar panel for my modest house in Africa as I am not a Millionnaire like those guys in...the .....Epstein file). If you want to know more, see my "About me blog" above or at the end of this page.
WHITE countries - despite their CROOK_based policy about taking away AFRICA`s mineral resources - are now struggling with very CONCERNING issues. A population who is MORE INDEBTED than ever, a middle class who is struggling with debts, depression and more, public debts, sex scandals, poor food quality (more additives and chemicals mainly in US produced foods).
Probably this is why I did right for not selling my property in Africa as later on, I have somewhere to go back to...particulalry when one is tired of living in a place where there is ZERO Life quality, where people are ANTI-SOCIAL, behave like ROBOTS and have no life apart from Working working working working and grocery grocery grocery. There is NO Excitement, o adventure, nothing different...jsut debt, work, being exploited by multinationals (owned by OTHER RICH WHITES oppressing the other whites who are poorer....and who blame FOREIGNERS instead....as they are too dumb to realize that they are being DAILY SCREWED by other WHITE people)
--------
TEST FOR RACISTS PROPLE ONLY
If you ask a WHITE SUPREMACIST or RACIST from NORTH AMERICA Anything about Europe, chances are 90% of those WHITE SUPREMACISTS will FAIL!!!
Try this....
EXERCISE 1
Print out an EMPTY MAP OF WESTERN EUROPE and fill in the names of EACH EUROPEAN country. As an AFRICAN, I am capable of filling this map WITH ZERO ERROR!!! but try it with Those RACIST white Americans or Canadians!! Many will make mistakes and even many will probably struggle to put Luxembourg or Portugal at the right place
EXERCISE 2
name just 2 VERY FAMOUS FRENCH DISHES (These are European things, you are supposed to know them as you DESPISE AFRICA ANYWAY.....so ...how about we have fun and give those people what they deserve, which is a "small and easy test on EUROPEAN knowledge"?
EXERCISE 3.
-in which EUROPEAN CITY is the castle of Schönbrunn?
- In which part of France do we cook the famous "coq au vin" (chicken cooked in wine)?
- how many languages do we speak in Belgium and which are they?
- what is the name of the bridge between Denmark and Sweden?
EXERCISE 4
Here is a sentence: "I love pasta" (very simple sentence written in English)
Say it in TWO (2) different EUROPEAN LANGUAGES (other than the one you usually speak) of your choice without making mistakes, that means if you say it in FRENCH for example, make sure you put the right "accent" on vowels! (I know how to say this in FRENCH and GERMAN..and yes, again, Please remember, I am from AFRICA!!!)
EXERCISE 5
Name two famous CHEESE from Switzerland and two others from France
EXERCISE 6
Is Zurick in Germany?
Is Genève in France?
Is Montbelliard in France?
Is Kiehl a city in Switzerland?
Where is Klagenfurt?
Is valencia in Portugal?
Which countries does the "rhine" river seperate?
In which part of Germany is the castle of Neuschwanstein located?
OTHER BLOGS
Advices to black Americans - from AFRICA
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/03/advices-to-black-americans-and-other.html
How to tackle racism?
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2026/05/how-to-tackle-racism.html
ABOUT ME
https://africancontinentview.blogspot.com/2025/12/is-africa-bad-and-europe-and-america.html






Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire